• Cadastre-se

Problem With Skill Cooldown

Uranus

Pergunta

3 respostass a esta questão

Posts recomendados

31 minutos atrás, Uranus disse:

Hi ,

I have a problem with my skill cooldown in all classes, when i use a skill i see it complete its cooldown but i can't use it any more, because it says it is still loading , if anyone can help me please do.

I will upload a picture .

Thanks

Screenshot 2021-06-13 222810.png

Good morning.
This has happened to me a few times when I used //reload in the game, simply the skills were buggy, I had to restart the entire server to get back up and running. Inside the gameserver cmd, there is an error when you try to use the skill?

mace2.png

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

On 6/18/2021 at 5:04 PM, Netinho said:

Good morning.
This has happened to me a few times when I used //reload in the game, simply the skills were buggy, I had to restart the entire server to get back up and running. Inside the gameserver cmd, there is an error when you try to use the skill?

Hi there, sorry about my late response i had some problems with my health, about the cmd yes i have several error but the game runs normally only the skills have been bugged.

And in response for your question,  in cmd nothing it doesn't appear. 

Do you know any way to fix it? 

This image is at the start of the gameserver.

CMD GAMESERVER ERROR.jpg

Editado por Uranus
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites