Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

L2j Lisvus (C4) Scions of Destiny.

Posts recomendados

Em 20/02/2020 at 21:16, ~DnR~ disse:

This is a non-stackable effect - related issue caused by original L2J Character Effect List queue, which removes old effect later than new effect resulting in 2 consumed slots instead of 1. The reason this occured in Lisvus is because we are using a different slot count algorithm in order to allow admins set maximum buff and maximum debuff slots separately. Client buff window limit requires smart solutions. 🙂

For the time being, we have used a dirty way to solve this in revision 715. I believe it will be properly solved in 716. Thank you very much for reporting.

the big boss orfen says he is online, but he is not at his place of origin, can you tell me if it's working? if it is, how does it summon him without if  //spawn

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

12 hours ago, Christian-SDM said:

the big boss orfen says he is online, but he is not at his place of origin, can you tell me if it's working? if it is, how does it summon him without if  //spawn

There are 4 different spawns for Orfen. She usually spawns to 1 of 3 using a Random algorithm. She teleports to 4th one at 50% of remaining HP.

private static final int[][] POS =
	{
		{
		},
		{
		},
		{
		},
		{
		}
	};

For questions, I suggest that you also ask help in our forums or discord channel. There, you can find more people and discuss about ingame issues.

BR,

DnR

Editado por ~DnR~
Link para o comentário

4 horas atrás, ~DnR~ disse:

There are 4 different spawns for Orfen. She usually spawns to 1 of 3 using a Random algorithm. She teleports to 4th one at 50% of remaining HP.

private static final int[][] POS =
	{
		{
		},
		{
		},
		{
		},
		{
		}
	};

For questions, I suggest that you also ask help in our forums or discord channel. There, you can find more people and discuss about ingame issues.

BR,

DnR

thanks! really he was in a different place ^^

Link para o comentário

this c4 is the best i've seen in Java.
DnR a lot or thanks for continuing with the active project.
so i can continue with my c4 project and nostalgia for c4

vlw manu Christian-SDM , pela ajuda que você vem dando ao projeto. e pela ajuda com alguns mods que você me deu.

• Amei 1
  • Obrigado 1
Link para o comentário

Agora, SCRASH0 disse:

this c4 is the best i've seen in Java.
DnR a lot or thanks for continuing with the active project.
so i can continue with my c4 project and nostalgia for c4

vlw manu Christian-SDM , pela ajuda que você vem dando ao projeto. e pela ajuda com alguns mods que você me deu.

todos os bugs que o pessoal encontrar no meu servidor de testes, sera postado aqui, meu serve é l2extreme 45x, tem um pessoal testando tudo. Ta online para o publico xd

Editado por Christian-SDM
Link para o comentário

6 horas atrás, ~DnR~ disse:

BR,

DnR

one of the players who tests our server, said that you can't use the item macro completely, for example, you put more than one item in the macro, and only use the first item, the correct thing would be to use them all. Thank you, I hope the correction ^^

Link para o comentário

56 minutos atrás, Christian-SDM disse:

todos os bugs que o pessoal encontrar no meu servidor de testes, sera postado aqui, meu serve é l2extreme 45x, tem um pessoal testando tudo. Ta online para o publico xd

show eu vi o site,.

Link para o comentário

58 minutes ago, Christian-SDM said:

one of the players who tests our server, said that you can't use the item macro completely, for example, you put more than one item in the macro, and only use the first item, the correct thing would be to use them all. Thank you, I hope the correction ^^

POST EDITED.

Not a bug. This is how client handles item shortcuts in macros when flood protection is active. Servers like L2OFF Elite have a flood protection too, and that's why only first item is equipped even there.

You see, macro executes UseItem packet multiple times simultaneously and this is considered server flood. I'll check if there is a middle solution, but I think it's safer this way.

If you set UseItem flood protection to zero, it's going to work but your server will be open to flaws.

Reference: https://www.l2jserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30799

Editado por ~DnR~
Link para o comentário

Agora, L2jOne disse:

Oque já foi corrigido nesse projeto estou pensando em migrar para o C4 

c4 ta mto bom mano, eu to com serve em test online, e todo tipo de bug eu posto aqui, agora sim o projeto c4, da pra dizer que ta estável..

Agora, ~DnR~ disse:

Not a bug. This is how C4 client handles item shortcuts in macros (you could say it's a client bug). Tested in L2OFF Elite.

ok thanks, not really in c4, only in interlude, thanks again, I continue with the tests!

Link para o comentário

3 minutes ago, Christian-SDM said:

when you drop the item, it shows the percentage and not the quantity, can you fix it? thanks!

This is a bug related to your own patch and has nothing to do with server. Also, I suggest that you use project forums for reporting problems.

BR,

DnR

Editado por ~DnR~
Link para o comentário

11 horas atrás, Christian-SDM disse:

c4 ta mto bom mano, eu to com serve em test online, e todo tipo de bug eu posto aqui, agora sim o projeto c4, da pra dizer que ta estável..

ok thanks, not really in c4, only in interlude, thanks again, I continue with the tests!

Disponibiliza o cliente C4 pra eu baixar procurei na web mais tá acusando vírus a maioria.

Link para o comentário

12 horas atrás, L2jOne disse:

Disponibiliza o cliente C4 pra eu baixar procurei na web mais tá acusando vírus a maioria.

Mega.nz

https://mega.nz/#!jpI3kS4Y!PdBGSWziadyZGu0dYEcbrxLwMK8usx9mJWejJS1qzI0

ou mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yc56u33z9415n44/LineageII_CH4.rar/file

Link para o comentário

• 3 weeks later...
Em 22/02/2020 at 13:58, ~DnR~ disse:

BR,

DnR

found bug in revision 721, some wizards do not take damage, the skill cuts at the end

until my friend tested it on his computer, he downloaded it directly and didn't add anything.

Link para o comentário

só pra deixar informado aqui pessoal, o bug das skills dos mages, só acontece na revisao 720 e 721!  a única revisao confiável ate o momento, é  a 719, testei aqui e ta 100%, Para usar as novas versões, só depois que corrigirem o erro da 721

Link para o comentário

19 hours ago, Christian-SDM said:

found bug in revision 721, some wizards do not take damage, the skill cuts at the end

until my friend tested it on his computer, he downloaded it directly and didn't add anything.

Issue was fixed in revision 722. It was a serious mistake in revision 720. Thanks a lot for reporting, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 🙂

Link para o comentário

• 2 weeks later...

Revision 724

- Added retail Siege messages. Thanks confejulian.
- Added script for HeavyMedal NPC support. Also, renamed 'Medals' faenor script to 'HeavyMedal'.
- Fixed 'Shards of Golem' quest errors. Thanks Karakan.
- Corrected 'Trader Shari' name references in HTML files. Thanks Karakan.
- Added clanLeader, siegeAttacker, and siegeDefender states for player item/skill condition.
- From now on, skills can have more than 1 condition. For reference, check skill 246.
- Cleanup for few siege skill checks. They'll use new conditions now.
- Castle holy artifacts will always be spawned by default.
- Fixed bad Z spawn coord for raid boss 'Skyla'. Thanks confejulian.
- 'SiegeLength' parameter will now accept hours instead of minutes.
- Removed CastleManorUpdater class since it's never used.
- Fixed a serious siege guard AI problem that allowed healers to help faction and attack at the same time (attack was breaking cast animation but skill was still casted).
- Improved stopAITask for siege guards. This might help get rid of NPE errors.
- Reworked equipment for two-handed weapons. This also fixes duplicated sound problems for two-handed weapons. Thanks confejulian.
- Small improvements for 'admin_para' commands.
- Admin Enchant menu won't unequip and equip item during enchantment. Thanks confejulian.
- Improved inventory update during item enchantment.
- Removed 'clearDebugItems' method that was cleaning up debugging-adena on certain zones, as it wasn't fully effective.
- Fixed a fishing bug which caused all lures to be consumed. Thanks CaHTeXHuK.
- From now on, server will clean up grandboss_list table data on startup. Thanks Marmock.
- Cleanup of unnecessary try-catch blocks in L2Clan.
- Fixed GMViewSkillInfo window being broken. Thanks confejulian.
- Faenor parser has now become friendlier. This allows admins to add comments at the beginning of their scripts.
- Fixed a really serious memory leak in AutoAnnounceTaskManager.
- From now on, it is possible to set infinite repeat for auto-announcements by setting 'cycle' column to -1.
- In the case of raid curse, if attacker is a summon then raid boss will compare itself with the highest level among owner and summon. This fixes an issue reported by confejulian, thanks a lot.
- Upon mount and dismount, attack and cast will now get cancelled.
- Added checks for admin commands that start and end siege to prevent issues.

• Amei 2
  • Obrigado 1
Link para o comentário

• 3 weeks later...
Em 12/04/2020 at 14:39, ~DnR~ disse:

Revision 724

- Added retail Siege messages. Thanks confejulian.
- Added script for HeavyMedal NPC support. Also, renamed 'Medals' faenor script to 'HeavyMedal'.
- Fixed 'Shards of Golem' quest errors. Thanks Karakan.
- Corrected 'Trader Shari' name references in HTML files. Thanks Karakan.
- Added clanLeader, siegeAttacker, and siegeDefender states for player item/skill condition.
- From now on, skills can have more than 1 condition. For reference, check skill 246.
- Cleanup for few siege skill checks. They'll use new conditions now.
- Castle holy artifacts will always be spawned by default.
- Fixed bad Z spawn coord for raid boss 'Skyla'. Thanks confejulian.
- 'SiegeLength' parameter will now accept hours instead of minutes.
- Removed CastleManorUpdater class since it's never used.
- Fixed a serious siege guard AI problem that allowed healers to help faction and attack at the same time (attack was breaking cast animation but skill was still casted).
- Improved stopAITask for siege guards. This might help get rid of NPE errors.
- Reworked equipment for two-handed weapons. This also fixes duplicated sound problems for two-handed weapons. Thanks confejulian.
- Small improvements for 'admin_para' commands.
- Admin Enchant menu won't unequip and equip item during enchantment. Thanks confejulian.
- Improved inventory update during item enchantment.
- Removed 'clearDebugItems' method that was cleaning up debugging-adena on certain zones, as it wasn't fully effective.
- Fixed a fishing bug which caused all lures to be consumed. Thanks CaHTeXHuK.
- From now on, server will clean up grandboss_list table data on startup. Thanks Marmock.
- Cleanup of unnecessary try-catch blocks in L2Clan.
- Fixed GMViewSkillInfo window being broken. Thanks confejulian.
- Faenor parser has now become friendlier. This allows admins to add comments at the beginning of their scripts.
- Fixed a really serious memory leak in AutoAnnounceTaskManager.
- From now on, it is possible to set infinite repeat for auto-announcements by setting 'cycle' column to -1.
- In the case of raid curse, if attacker is a summon then raid boss will compare itself with the highest level among owner and summon. This fixes an issue reported by confejulian, thanks a lot.
- Upon mount and dismount, attack and cast will now get cancelled.
- Added checks for admin commands that start and end siege to prevent issues.

To return with L2, is there a way to post the review with backup? Thank you DNR.

To voltando com L2, tem como postar a revisão com backup ?

Obrigado DNR.

Posso todas as coisas naquele que me fortalece.

Filipenses 4:13 😀

Saimon Cordeiro.gif

Link para o comentário

Agora, SaYmOn Cordeiro disse:

To return with L2, is there a way to post the review with backup? Thank you DNR.

To voltando com L2, tem como postar a revisão com backup ?

Obrigado DNR.

Programas Usados.

MariaDB

https://mega.nz/file/jxZlXKZA#wwZZ-l6gPz11JXcCnEt0Sol-0RFUsrelRvWUkLj3dgg

Navicat

https://mega.nz/file/PsQ3BAxb#cSzT17pAIPFgjUnrwiDx-WbqUrZPpx2JfzkOyc4pFGo

JDK 11

https://mega.nz/file/30gwDC4L#oxqcOL0Q88BqmnW6myI5yckJB-WfKkkXBOTstT7mkfE

Revisão 724 + backup

https://mega.nz/file/PxZmWAwK#unW8SiCmzDKBSFiJxS-rk2uWKOxG13TWGvp3OmzUuhY

Link para o comentário

7 minutos atrás, SCRASH0 disse:

Programas Usados.

MariaDB

https://mega.nz/file/jxZlXKZA#wwZZ-l6gPz11JXcCnEt0Sol-0RFUsrelRvWUkLj3dgg

Navicat

https://mega.nz/file/PsQ3BAxb#cSzT17pAIPFgjUnrwiDx-WbqUrZPpx2JfzkOyc4pFGo

JDK 11

https://mega.nz/file/30gwDC4L#oxqcOL0Q88BqmnW6myI5yckJB-WfKkkXBOTstT7mkfE

Revisão 724 + backup

https://mega.nz/file/PxZmWAwK#unW8SiCmzDKBSFiJxS-rk2uWKOxG13TWGvp3OmzUuhY

Obrigado meu amigo !!

Baixando aqui ! 🙂

Posso todas as coisas naquele que me fortalece.

Filipenses 4:13 😀

Saimon Cordeiro.gif

Link para o comentário

• Registre-se

Faça parte da maior e  mais antigas comunidades sobre Lineage2 da América Latina.

• Patrocinadores

• Quem Está Navegando

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
    • Teria como fazer do dusk shield e do zombie shield dessa maneira?     Teria como fazer do dusk shield e do zombie shield dessa maneira?     Teria como fazer do dusk shield e do zombie shield dessa maneira?     Teria como fazer do dusk shield e do zombie shield dessa maneira?     Teria como fazer do dusk shield e do zombie shield dessa maneira?     Teria como fazer do dusk shield e do zombie shield dessa maneira?    
    • muchas gracias muy lindos NPC 🙂
    • relaxa jovem gafanhoto, testa as quests. e posTa os erros indesejaveis.  
    • Se alguém pudesse me ensinar como codificar as missões, eu ficaria feliz em fazer isso sozinho ou pelo menos ajudar. Eu realmente quero jogar em um servidor onde todas as quests funcionem bem e melhor ainda se você puder fazer quests customizadas!
    • mas no interlude, nem todas as quests de class,  vai mostrar onde tem que ir, ate o reborn nao mostrava quando era interlude, só mostrou depois que eles colocaram client classic pra rodar, e ficou melhor ainda quando virou hellbound em diante, mas ha sim alguma chance de modificar isso direto no script para fazer igualmente, só basta te um pouco de paciencia e persistencia exato
    • 408_PathToElvenwizard dá Orion eu tive que mexer tbm, até modifiquei e consegui deixar ela igual do Classic, com a seta e a marcação no mapa. (não retail IL) Dá pra importar py de várias revs, o foda é que não da regular as quest py através do debug em tempo real, pelo menos eu não consegui rsrs
    • Hasta el momento todas las QUESTS son completables si te guias con un tutorial de youtube. El problema es que tienen bugs de locacion y de subquests que no avanzan o no te marcan correctamente a donde ir en el mapa, cosa que en Retail si se ve como corresponde.
    • estranho, mas pelo menos a galera nunca reclamo das quests quando tinha aberto 5x, geral fez class primeira e segunda job, poucos que compraram a class
    • en RUSaCis-3.5 data pack, las Quests estan en formato .java y son diferentes a como estan redactadas en jOrion y jFrozen 1.5 (ProyectX) package net.sf.l2j.gameserver.scripting.quest; import net.sf.l2j.commons.random.Rnd; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.enums.Paperdoll; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.enums.QuestStatus; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.enums.actors.ClassId; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.Creature; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.Npc; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.Player; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.serverpackets.SocialAction; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.scripting.QuestState; public class Q224_TestOfSagittarius extends SecondClassQuest { private static final String QUEST_NAME = "Q224_TestOfSagittarius"; // Items private static final int BERNARD_INTRODUCTION = 3294; private static final int HAMIL_LETTER_1 = 3295; private static final int HAMIL_LETTER_2 = 3296; private static final int HAMIL_LETTER_3 = 3297; private static final int HUNTER_RUNE_1 = 3298; private static final int HUNTER_RUNE_2 = 3299; private static final int TALISMAN_OF_KADESH = 3300; private static final int TALISMAN_OF_SNAKE = 3301; private static final int MITHRIL_CLIP = 3302; private static final int STAKATO_CHITIN = 3303; private static final int REINFORCED_BOWSTRING = 3304; private static final int MANASHEN_HORN = 3305; private static final int BLOOD_OF_LIZARDMAN = 3306; private static final int CRESCENT_MOON_BOW = 3028; private static final int WOODEN_ARROW = 17; // Rewards private static final int MARK_OF_SAGITTARIUS = 3293; // NPCs private static final int BERNARD = 30702; private static final int HAMIL = 30626; private static final int SIR_ARON_TANFORD = 30653; private static final int VOKIAN = 30514; private static final int GAUEN = 30717; // Monsters private static final int ANT = 20079; private static final int ANT_CAPTAIN = 20080; private static final int ANT_OVERSEER = 20081; private static final int ANT_RECRUIT = 20082; private static final int ANT_PATROL = 20084; private static final int ANT_GUARD = 20086; private static final int NOBLE_ANT = 20089; private static final int NOBLE_ANT_LEADER = 20090; private static final int BREKA_ORC_SHAMAN = 20269; private static final int BREKA_ORC_OVERLORD = 20270; private static final int MARSH_STAKATO_WORKER = 20230; private static final int MARSH_STAKATO_SOLDIER = 20232; private static final int MARSH_STAKATO_DRONE = 20234; private static final int MARSH_SPIDER = 20233; private static final int ROAD_SCAVENGER = 20551; private static final int MANASHEN_GARGOYLE = 20563; private static final int LETO_LIZARDMAN = 20577; private static final int LETO_LIZARDMAN_ARCHER = 20578; private static final int LETO_LIZARDMAN_SOLDIER = 20579; private static final int LETO_LIZARDMAN_WARRIOR = 20580; private static final int LETO_LIZARDMAN_SHAMAN = 20581; private static final int LETO_LIZARDMAN_OVERLORD = 20582; private static final int SERPENT_DEMON_KADESH = 27090; public Q224_TestOfSagittarius() { super(224, "Test Of Sagittarius"); setItemsIds(BERNARD_INTRODUCTION, HAMIL_LETTER_1, HAMIL_LETTER_2, HAMIL_LETTER_3, HUNTER_RUNE_1, HUNTER_RUNE_2, TALISMAN_OF_KADESH, TALISMAN_OF_SNAKE, MITHRIL_CLIP, STAKATO_CHITIN, REINFORCED_BOWSTRING, MANASHEN_HORN, BLOOD_OF_LIZARDMAN, CRESCENT_MOON_BOW); addQuestStart(BERNARD); addTalkId(BERNARD, HAMIL, SIR_ARON_TANFORD, VOKIAN, GAUEN); addMyDying(ANT, ANT_CAPTAIN, ANT_OVERSEER, ANT_RECRUIT, ANT_PATROL, ANT_GUARD, NOBLE_ANT, NOBLE_ANT_LEADER, BREKA_ORC_SHAMAN, BREKA_ORC_OVERLORD, MARSH_STAKATO_WORKER, MARSH_STAKATO_SOLDIER, MARSH_STAKATO_DRONE, MARSH_SPIDER, ROAD_SCAVENGER, MANASHEN_GARGOYLE, LETO_LIZARDMAN, LETO_LIZARDMAN_ARCHER, LETO_LIZARDMAN_SOLDIER, LETO_LIZARDMAN_WARRIOR, LETO_LIZARDMAN_SHAMAN, LETO_LIZARDMAN_OVERLORD, SERPENT_DEMON_KADESH); } @Override public String onAdvEvent(String event, Npc npc, Player player) { String htmltext = event; QuestState st = player.getQuestList().getQuestState(QUEST_NAME); if (st == null) return htmltext; // BERNARD if (event.equalsIgnoreCase("30702-04.htm")) { st.setState(QuestStatus.STARTED); st.setCond(1); playSound(player, SOUND_ACCEPT); giveItems(player, BERNARD_INTRODUCTION, 1); if (giveDimensionalDiamonds39(player)) htmltext = "30702-04a.htm"; } // HAMIL else if (event.equalsIgnoreCase("30626-03.htm")) { st.setCond(2); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, BERNARD_INTRODUCTION, 1); giveItems(player, HAMIL_LETTER_1, 1); } else if (event.equalsIgnoreCase("30626-07.htm")) { st.setCond(5); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, HUNTER_RUNE_1, 10); giveItems(player, HAMIL_LETTER_2, 1); } // SIR_ARON_TANFORD else if (event.equalsIgnoreCase("30653-02.htm")) { st.setCond(3); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, HAMIL_LETTER_1, 1); } // VOKIAN else if (event.equalsIgnoreCase("30514-02.htm")) { st.setCond(6); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, HAMIL_LETTER_2, 1); } return htmltext; } @Override public String onTalk(Npc npc, Player player) { String htmltext = getNoQuestMsg(); QuestState st = player.getQuestList().getQuestState(QUEST_NAME); if (st == null) return htmltext; switch (st.getState()) { case CREATED: if (player.getClassId() != ClassId.ROGUE && player.getClassId() != ClassId.ELVEN_SCOUT && player.getClassId() != ClassId.ASSASSIN) htmltext = "30702-02.htm"; else if (player.getStatus().getLevel() < 39) htmltext = "30702-01.htm"; else htmltext = "30702-03.htm"; break; case STARTED: int cond = st.getCond(); switch (npc.getNpcId()) { case BERNARD: htmltext = "30702-05.htm"; break; case HAMIL: if (cond == 1) htmltext = "30626-01.htm"; else if (cond == 2 || cond == 3) htmltext = "30626-04.htm"; else if (cond == 4) htmltext = "30626-05.htm"; else if (cond > 4 && cond < 8) htmltext = "30626-08.htm"; else if (cond == 8) { htmltext = "30626-09.htm"; st.setCond(9); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, HUNTER_RUNE_2, 10); giveItems(player, HAMIL_LETTER_3, 1); } else if (cond > 8 && cond < 12) htmltext = "30626-10.htm"; else if (cond == 12) { htmltext = "30626-11.htm"; st.setCond(13); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); } else if (cond == 13) htmltext = "30626-12.htm"; else if (cond == 14) { htmltext = "30626-13.htm"; takeItems(player, BLOOD_OF_LIZARDMAN, -1); takeItems(player, CRESCENT_MOON_BOW, 1); takeItems(player, TALISMAN_OF_KADESH, 1); giveItems(player, MARK_OF_SAGITTARIUS, 1); rewardExpAndSp(player, 54726, 20250); player.broadcastPacket(new SocialAction(player, 3)); playSound(player, SOUND_FINISH); st.exitQuest(false); } break; case SIR_ARON_TANFORD: if (cond == 2) htmltext = "30653-01.htm"; else if (cond > 2) htmltext = "30653-03.htm"; break; case VOKIAN: if (cond == 5) htmltext = "30514-01.htm"; else if (cond == 6) htmltext = "30514-03.htm"; else if (cond == 7) { htmltext = "30514-04.htm"; st.setCond(8); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, TALISMAN_OF_SNAKE, 1); } else if (cond > 7) htmltext = "30514-05.htm"; break; case GAUEN: if (cond == 9) { htmltext = "30717-01.htm"; st.setCond(10); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, HAMIL_LETTER_3, 1); } else if (cond == 10) htmltext = "30717-03.htm"; else if (cond == 11) { htmltext = "30717-02.htm"; st.setCond(12); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, MANASHEN_HORN, 1); takeItems(player, MITHRIL_CLIP, 1); takeItems(player, REINFORCED_BOWSTRING, 1); takeItems(player, STAKATO_CHITIN, 1); giveItems(player, CRESCENT_MOON_BOW, 1); giveItems(player, WOODEN_ARROW, 10); } else if (cond > 11) htmltext = "30717-04.htm"; break; } break; case COMPLETED: htmltext = getAlreadyCompletedMsg(); break; } return htmltext; } @Override public void onMyDying(Npc npc, Creature killer) { final Player player = killer.getActingPlayer(); final QuestState st = checkPlayerState(player, npc, QuestStatus.STARTED); if (st == null) return; switch (npc.getNpcId()) { case ANT: case ANT_CAPTAIN: case ANT_OVERSEER: case ANT_RECRUIT: case ANT_PATROL: case ANT_GUARD: case NOBLE_ANT: case NOBLE_ANT_LEADER: if (st.getCond() == 3 && dropItems(player, HUNTER_RUNE_1, 1, 10, 500000)) st.setCond(4); break; case BREKA_ORC_SHAMAN: case BREKA_ORC_OVERLORD: if (st.getCond() == 6 && dropItems(player, HUNTER_RUNE_2, 1, 10, 500000)) { st.setCond(7); giveItems(player, TALISMAN_OF_SNAKE, 1); } break; case MARSH_STAKATO_WORKER: case MARSH_STAKATO_SOLDIER: case MARSH_STAKATO_DRONE: if (st.getCond() == 10 && dropItems(player, STAKATO_CHITIN, 1, 1, 100000) && player.getInventory().hasItems(MANASHEN_HORN, MITHRIL_CLIP, REINFORCED_BOWSTRING)) st.setCond(11); break; case MARSH_SPIDER: if (st.getCond() == 10 && dropItems(player, REINFORCED_BOWSTRING, 1, 1, 100000) && player.getInventory().hasItems(MANASHEN_HORN, MITHRIL_CLIP, STAKATO_CHITIN)) st.setCond(11); break; case ROAD_SCAVENGER: if (st.getCond() == 10 && dropItems(player, MITHRIL_CLIP, 1, 1, 100000) && player.getInventory().hasItems(MANASHEN_HORN, REINFORCED_BOWSTRING, STAKATO_CHITIN)) st.setCond(11); break; case MANASHEN_GARGOYLE: if (st.getCond() == 10 && dropItems(player, MANASHEN_HORN, 1, 1, 100000) && player.getInventory().hasItems(REINFORCED_BOWSTRING, MITHRIL_CLIP, STAKATO_CHITIN)) st.setCond(11); break; case LETO_LIZARDMAN: case LETO_LIZARDMAN_ARCHER: case LETO_LIZARDMAN_SOLDIER: case LETO_LIZARDMAN_WARRIOR: case LETO_LIZARDMAN_SHAMAN: case LETO_LIZARDMAN_OVERLORD: if (st.getCond() == 13) { if (((player.getInventory().getItemCount(BLOOD_OF_LIZARDMAN) - 120) * 5) > Rnd.get(100)) { playSound(player, SOUND_BEFORE_BATTLE); takeItems(player, BLOOD_OF_LIZARDMAN, -1); addSpawn(SERPENT_DEMON_KADESH, player, false, 300000, true); } else dropItemsAlways(player, BLOOD_OF_LIZARDMAN, 1, 0); } break; case SERPENT_DEMON_KADESH: if (st.getCond() == 13) { if (player.getInventory().getItemIdFrom(Paperdoll.RHAND) == CRESCENT_MOON_BOW) { st.setCond(14); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); giveItems(player, TALISMAN_OF_KADESH, 1); } else addSpawn(SERPENT_DEMON_KADESH, player, false, 300000, true); } break; } } }  
  • Criar Novo...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.