Jump to content

zemaitis

Membro
  • Content Count

    34
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Normal

About zemaitis

  • Rank
    ForeverAlone

Recent Profile Visitors

573 profile views
  1. http://www.l2sp.eu/ INFO http://www.l2sp.eu/
  2. General Info: Easy Farm, PvP Balance, PvP Events, Custom Items, Mass PvP! Website: http://l2pw.com/ Forum: http://l2pw.com/forum GENERAL Chronicle 6 - Interlude Rates x9999 Starting & Subclass level - 80 Free noblesse status on starting Automatic potions use (HP/MP/CP) Starting system - Press couple buttons and you ready to play Alt+B Community Board with everything you need (Shop, Buffer, Etc) Anti-Bot Protection SmartGuard & Captcha OLYMPIAD Enchant limit +6 No Custom S-Grade Items Augmented Items disabled Class battles are disabled Required 5 players to start match Skills reused after every match Ranks updates after every match Heroes changing every sunday 24:00 [GMT+3] Olympiad start time 18:00 end 24:00 [GMT+3] Hero obtain hero skills in all sub-classes ENCHANT RATES Safe Enchant: +5 Max Simple/Blessed +20 Max Crystal +25 Simple Scrolls 80% Blessed Scrolls 100% Crystal Scrolls 100% Max skill enchant +10 Skill enchant chance 80% AUGMENTATION Top Grade Life Stone Chance: 15% Max 1 Active + 1 Passive Removed chance and magic attack skills Augment skills restricted from olympiad SIEGES Sieges duration 60 minutes There are 3 castle sieges (Giran, Rune, Aden) Sieges are scheduled everyday 20:00-00:00 Passive skill added for castle owners as reward Leader crown of the castle stats = Donate Hat AUTO EVENTS DeathMatch Last Man Standing Team vs Team Capture the Flag Raid in the Middle Events Scheduled Every 1 Hour CUSTOM ITEMS Apella Armors Dynasty Armors (TOP) Mix of Dusk/Icarus/Epic Weapons Unique Hair Accessories with HP/CP Boost PVP ZONE Chaotic Zone Changing every 2 hours After death random spawn in same zone RAID BOSSES There are 10 Raid Bosses Respawn time 1-2 hours All Chaotic Zones After death you will be teleported only after 60 secs Raid Bosses Drops: - Adena 40-60k - Donate Coin 8% - Crystal Weapon 50% - Crystal Armor 100% - Epic Jewerly 100% - Dynasty Part 100% - Top Grade Life Stones 10-20 - Giant Codex 20 - Clan Reputation 100% CLANS All clan penaltys removed Clan after creation: 5 level Maximum players in clan - 40 Maximum clans in ally - 1 Removed Royals & Knights Clan skills affect all members regardless of rank OTHER INFO Auto Learn Skills & Auto Loot Stackable BOG/LS/Scrolls No Consume Shots/Arrows/Potions No Grade and Weight penalty No Sub-Class Quest No Noblesse Quest Free Class Change 6 Max Sub-Classes 99 Buff Slots 10 Seconds Unstuck Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Spawn Protection Anti-Heavy for Archer & Dagger Drop Items At Karma Offline Shop System PvP KillingSpree System Unique Economy System Stable Platform (aCis) Balanced Buffs/Skills/Classes Full interlude geodata / pathnode Website: http://l2pw.com/ Forum: http://l2pw.com/forum
  3. NEW L2RELOAD CUSTOM PVP SERVER SEASON STARTS SATURDAY 20:00EET! More info: http://l2reload.net Informacija: MAIN INFO Chronicle: Interlude (aka C6) Type: Custom PvP No Grade and Weight penalty Anti heavy Offline shop system Unique Economy System(Adena is the main currency) Stable Platform Constantly evolving classes balance Full interlude geodata/pathnode In-game vote rewards mass+individual. Castle Sieges Giran and Adena every week Custom Buffer Full+Custom GMSHOP SERVER RATES EXP 700x SP 800x ADEN 1000x DROP 1x ENCHANT RATES Safe +5 Max +20 Simple Scrolls 85% (Max +16) Blessed Scrolls 95%(Max +16) Crystal Scrolls 100%(Max +20) CUSTOM ITEMS Level 1 Items: Epic armors/weapons Dynasty armors/weapons Valakas armors/weapons Antharas armors/weapons Level 2 Items: Reload Weapons Reload Armors Reload Jewelery Other Items: Special Tattoos Wings Masks with stats ZONES Many special custom zones! 12 Raidbosses with their separate zones COMMANDS .online .repair .title /pin .autopot OLYMPIAD Retail olympiad Constanly evolving olympiad classes balance Competition period week (hero changes every Monday at 23:59) Olympiad start time 18:00 end 00:00 EVENTS Event engine with 11 events every 30-40 minutes! Special GM Events CLAN Max clans in ally: 2 Max members in clan: 15 More info: http://l2reload.net Update list for this season http://forum.l2reload.net/index.php?/topic/4455-changelog-5-2019-march-updates/
  4. http://www.l2sp.eu/ INFO http://www.l2sp.eu/
  5. NEW L2RELOAD CUSTOM PVP SERVER SEASON STARTS SATURDAY 20:00EET! More info: http://l2reload.net Informacija: MAIN INFO Chronicle: Interlude (aka C6) Type: Custom PvP No Grade and Weight penalty Anti heavy Offline shop system Unique Economy System(Adena is the main currency) Stable Platform Constantly evolving classes balance Full interlude geodata/pathnode In-game vote rewards mass+individual. Castle Sieges Giran and Adena every week Custom Buffer Full+Custom GMSHOP SERVER RATES EXP 700x SP 800x ADEN 1000x DROP 1x ENCHANT RATES Safe +5 Max +20 Simple Scrolls 85% (Max +16) Blessed Scrolls 95%(Max +16) Crystal Scrolls 100%(Max +20) CUSTOM ITEMS Level 1 Items: Epic armors/weapons Dynasty armors/weapons Valakas armors/weapons Antharas armors/weapons Level 2 Items: Reload Weapons Reload Armors Reload Jewelery Other Items: Special Tattoos Wings Masks with stats ZONES Many special custom zones! 12 Raidbosses with their separate zones COMMANDS .online .repair .title /pin .autopot OLYMPIAD Retail olympiad Constanly evolving olympiad classes balance Competition period week (hero changes every Monday at 23:59) Olympiad start time 18:00 end 00:00 EVENTS Event engine with 11 events every 30-40 minutes! Special GM Events CLAN Max clans in ally: 2 Max members in clan: 15 More info: http://l2reload.net
  6. General Info: Easy Farm, PvP Balance, PvP Events, Custom Items, Mass PvP! Website: http://l2pw.com/ Forum: http://l2pw.com/forum GENERAL Chronicle 6 - Interlude Rates x9999 Starting & Subclass level - 80 Free noblesse status on starting Automatic potions use (HP/MP/CP) Starting system - Press couple buttons and you ready to play Alt+B Community Board with everything you need (Shop, Buffer, Etc) Anti-Bot Protection SmartGuard & Captcha OLYMPIAD Enchant limit +6 No Custom S-Grade Items Augmented Items disabled Class battles are disabled Required 5 players to start match Skills reused after every match Ranks updates after every match Heroes changing every sunday 24:00 [GMT+3] Olympiad start time 18:00 end 24:00 [GMT+3] Hero obtain hero skills in all sub-classes ENCHANT RATES Safe Enchant: +5 Max Simple/Blessed +20 Max Crystal +25 Simple Scrolls 80% Blessed Scrolls 100% Crystal Scrolls 100% Max skill enchant +10 Skill enchant chance 80% AUGMENTATION Top Grade Life Stone Chance: 15% Max 1 Active + 1 Passive Removed chance and magic attack skills Augment skills restricted from olympiad SIEGES Sieges duration 60 minutes There are 3 castle sieges (Giran, Rune, Aden) Sieges are scheduled everyday 20:00-00:00 Passive skill added for castle owners as reward Leader crown of the castle stats = Donate Hat AUTO EVENTS DeathMatch Last Man Standing Team vs Team Capture the Flag Raid in the Middle Events Scheduled Every 1 Hour CUSTOM ITEMS Apella Armors Dynasty Armors (TOP) Mix of Dusk/Icarus/Epic Weapons Unique Hair Accessories with HP/CP Boost PVP ZONE Chaotic Zone Changing every 2 hours After death random spawn in same zone RAID BOSSES There are 10 Raid Bosses Respawn time 1-2 hours All Chaotic Zones After death you will be teleported only after 60 secs Raid Bosses Drops: - Adena 40-60k - Donate Coin 8% - Crystal Weapon 50% - Crystal Armor 100% - Epic Jewerly 100% - Dynasty Part 100% - Top Grade Life Stones 10-20 - Giant Codex 20 - Clan Reputation 100% CLANS All clan penaltys removed Clan after creation: 5 level Maximum players in clan - 40 Maximum clans in ally - 1 Removed Royals & Knights Clan skills affect all members regardless of rank OTHER INFO Auto Learn Skills & Auto Loot Stackable BOG/LS/Scrolls No Consume Shots/Arrows/Potions No Grade and Weight penalty No Sub-Class Quest No Noblesse Quest Free Class Change 6 Max Sub-Classes 99 Buff Slots 10 Seconds Unstuck Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Spawn Protection Anti-Heavy for Archer & Dagger Drop Items At Karma Offline Shop System PvP KillingSpree System Unique Economy System Stable Platform (aCis) Balanced Buffs/Skills/Classes Full interlude geodata / pathnode Website: http://l2pw.com/ Forum: http://l2pw.com/forum
  7. http://www.l2sp.eu/ INFO http://www.l2sp.eu/
  8. http://www.l2sp.eu/ INFO http://www.l2sp.eu/
  9. NEW L2RELOAD CUSTOM PVP SERVER SEASON STARTS TOMORROW 20:00EET! More info: http://l2reload.net Information: MAIN INFO Chronicle: Interlude (aka C6) Type: Custom PvP No Grade and Weight penalty Anti heavy Offline shop system Unique Economy System(Adena is the main currency) Stable Platform Constantly evolving classes balance Full interlude geodata/pathnode In-game vote rewards mass+individual. Castle Sieges Giran and Adena every week Custom Buffer Full+Custom GMSHOP SERVER RATES EXP 700x SP 800x ADEN 1000x DROP 1x ENCHANT RATES Safe +5 Max +20 Simple Scrolls 85% (Max +16) Blessed Scrolls 95%(Max +16) Crystal Scrolls 100%(Max +20) CUSTOM ITEMS Level 1 Items: Epic armors/weapons Dynasty armors/weapons Valakas armors/weapons Antharas armors/weapons Level 2 Items: Reload Weapons Reload Armors Reload Jewelery Other Items: Special Tattoos Wings Masks with stats ZONES Many special custom zones! 12 Raidbosses with their separate zones COMMANDS .online .repair .title /pin .autopot OLYMPIAD Retail olympiad Constanly evolving olympiad classes balance Competition period week (hero changes every Monday at 23:59) Olympiad start time 18:00 end 00:00 EVENTS Event engine with 11 events every 30-40 minutes! Special GM Events CLAN Max clans in ally: 2 Max members in clan: 15 More info: http://l2reload.net
  10. General Info: Easy Farm, PvP Balance, PvP Events, Custom Items, Mass PvP! Website: http://l2pw.com/ Forum: http://l2pw.com/forum GENERAL Chronicle 6 - Interlude Rates x9999 Starting & Subclass level - 80 Free noblesse status on starting Automatic potions use (HP/MP/CP) Starting system - Press couple buttons and you ready to play Alt+B Community Board with everything you need (Shop, Buffer, Etc) Anti-Bot Protection SmartGuard & Captcha OLYMPIAD Enchant limit +6 No Custom S-Grade Items Augmented Items disabled Class battles are disabled Required 5 players to start match Skills reused after every match Ranks updates after every match Heroes changing every sunday 24:00 [GMT+3] Olympiad start time 18:00 end 24:00 [GMT+3] Hero obtain hero skills in all sub-classes ENCHANT RATES Safe Enchant: +5 Max Simple/Blessed +20 Max Crystal +25 Simple Scrolls 80% Blessed Scrolls 100% Crystal Scrolls 100% Max skill enchant +10 Skill enchant chance 80% AUGMENTATION Top Grade Life Stone Chance: 15% Max 1 Active + 1 Passive Removed chance and magic attack skills Augment skills restricted from olympiad SIEGES Sieges duration 60 minutes There are 3 castle sieges (Giran, Rune, Aden) Sieges are scheduled everyday 20:00-00:00 Passive skill added for castle owners as reward Leader crown of the castle stats = Donate Hat AUTO EVENTS DeathMatch Last Man Standing Team vs Team Capture the Flag Raid in the Middle Events Scheduled Every 1 Hour CUSTOM ITEMS Apella Armors Dynasty Armors (TOP) Mix of Dusk/Icarus/Epic Weapons Unique Hair Accessories with HP/CP Boost PVP ZONE Chaotic Zone Changing every 2 hours After death random spawn in same zone RAID BOSSES There are 10 Raid Bosses Respawn time 1-2 hours All Chaotic Zones After death you will be teleported only after 60 secs Raid Bosses Drops: - Adena 40-60k - Donate Coin 8% - Crystal Weapon 50% - Crystal Armor 100% - Epic Jewerly 100% - Dynasty Part 100% - Top Grade Life Stones 10-20 - Giant Codex 20 - Clan Reputation 100% CLANS All clan penaltys removed Clan after creation: 5 level Maximum players in clan - 40 Maximum clans in ally - 1 Removed Royals & Knights Clan skills affect all members regardless of rank OTHER INFO Auto Learn Skills & Auto Loot Stackable BOG/LS/Scrolls No Consume Shots/Arrows/Potions No Grade and Weight penalty No Sub-Class Quest No Noblesse Quest Free Class Change 6 Max Sub-Classes 99 Buff Slots 10 Seconds Unstuck Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Spawn Protection Anti-Heavy for Archer & Dagger Drop Items At Karma Offline Shop System PvP KillingSpree System Unique Economy System Stable Platform (aCis) Balanced Buffs/Skills/Classes Full interlude geodata / pathnode Website: http://l2pw.com/ Forum: http://l2pw.com/forum
  11. http://www.l2sp.eu/ INFO http://www.l2sp.eu/
  12. http://www.l2sp.eu/ INFO http://www.l2sp.eu/
  13. http://www.l2sp.eu/ INFO http://www.l2sp.eu/
  14. NEW L2RELOAD CUSTOM PVP SERVER SEASON STARTS SATURDAY 20:00EET! More info: http://l2reload.net Informacija: MAIN INFO Chronicle: Interlude (aka C6) Type: Custom PvP No Grade and Weight penalty Anti heavy Offline shop system Unique Economy System(Adena is the main currency) Stable Platform Constantly evolving classes balance Full interlude geodata/pathnode In-game vote rewards mass+individual. Castle Sieges Giran and Adena every week Custom Buffer Full+Custom GMSHOP SERVER RATES EXP 700x SP 800x ADEN 1000x DROP 1x ENCHANT RATES Safe +5 Max +20 Simple Scrolls 85% (Max +16) Blessed Scrolls 95%(Max +16) Crystal Scrolls 100%(Max +20) CUSTOM ITEMS Level 1 Items: Epic armors/weapons Dynasty armors/weapons Valakas armors/weapons Antharas armors/weapons Level 2 Items: Reload Weapons Reload Armors Reload Jewelery Other Items: Special Tattoos Wings Masks with stats ZONES Many special custom zones! 12 Raidbosses with their separate zones COMMANDS .online .repair .title /pin .autopot OLYMPIAD Retail olympiad Constanly evolving olympiad classes balance Competition period week (hero changes every Monday at 23:59) Olympiad start time 18:00 end 00:00 EVENTS Event engine with 11 events every 30-40 minutes! Special GM Events CLAN Max clans in ally: 2 Max members in clan: 15 More info: http://l2reload.net
  15. NEW L2RELOAD CUSTOM PVP SERVER SEASON STARTS FRIDAY 20:00EET! More info: http://l2reload.net Informacija: MAIN INFO Chronicle: Interlude (aka C6) Type: Custom PvP No Grade and Weight penalty Anti heavy Offline shop system Unique Economy System(Adena is the main currency) Stable Platform Constantly evolving classes balance Full interlude geodata/pathnode In-game vote rewards mass+individual. Castle Sieges Giran and Adena every week Custom Buffer Full+Custom GMSHOP SERVER RATES EXP 700x SP 800x ADEN 1000x DROP 1x ENCHANT RATES Safe +5 Max +20 Simple Scrolls 85% (Max +16) Blessed Scrolls 95%(Max +16) Crystal Scrolls 100%(Max +20) CUSTOM ITEMS Level 1 Items: Epic armors/weapons Dynasty armors/weapons Valakas armors/weapons Antharas armors/weapons Level 2 Items: Reload Weapons Reload Armors Reload Jewelery Other Items: Special Tattoos Wings Masks with stats ZONES Many special custom zones! 12 Raidbosses with their separate zones COMMANDS .online .repair .title /pin .autopot OLYMPIAD Retail olympiad Constanly evolving olympiad classes balance Competition period week (hero changes every Monday at 23:59) Olympiad start time 18:00 end 00:00 EVENTS Event engine with 11 events every 30-40 minutes! Special GM Events CLAN Max clans in ally: 2 Max members in clan: 15 More info: http://l2reload.net
×
×
  • Create New...