Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Interface Classic to Interlude

Marlon

Posts recomendados

• L2JBr ADM

com esse arquivo l2jbrasil.u que o mrRees coloco no patch meu jogo nem abre kkk... testei com 2 system

Renomeia para interface.u

Editado por Grundor
interface.u o correto.

EJoOSOj.gif

Sua pergunta foi respondida? Certifique-se de marcar a resposta como a solução aceita.
Se existe mais de uma resposta, utilize o "vote up" para destacá-la.
Se você achar uma resposta útil, diga obrigado clicando no botão "Gostei".

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

com esse arquivo l2jbrasil.u que o mrRees coloco no patch meu jogo nem abre kkk... testei com 2 system

sim uehuehu, tive que pegar so os outros 2 arquivos..

Lineage 2 Lords

Link para o comentário

my bad, missed something

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lb36gnr40s1f29c/Brazil+Classic+Interface+02.rar

NOW this works (at least for me........)

changes = defined function requestTest in nwindow without string param and it literally does nothing (4 hours on and no error)

635f12a97c.jpg

l2jbrasil.u goes in system, its a texture but im too lazy to make it utx

Munch inside...

Link para o comentário

Hello MrRess, I copied your files to a clean interlude client, and gave the same critical error as my post. after 20 minutes.
It would be better if you post a patch, if you want to help, since you said that it was 4 hours logged in.
I'm just giving feed back..
Editado por ona

Lineage 2 Lords

Link para o comentário

Do you really think I was testing your previous post? --'
I tested this second post, and it's still giving the same critical error
I copied the 4 files to the system and went to test, but it is giving critical ..
Editado por ona

Lineage 2 Lords

Link para o comentário

you can try and fix it yourself this way, i have no problems with it as you can see in the system message when i got that warning about staying too long 3 times and triggers every 2 hours

private static final int TAKE_BREAK_HOURS = 2; // each 2h
private static final int TAKE_BREAK_GAME_MINUTES = TAKE_BREAK_HOURS * MINUTES_PER_DAY / HOURS_PER_GAME_DAY; // 2h of real time is 720 game minutes
------------------------------

use hex edit to change requestExit to requestTest with hex edit using the nwindow i uploaded

i changed

native function RequestTest( String param );

to

native function RequestTest();

Editado por MrRees

Munch inside...

Link para o comentário

you can try and fix it yourself this way, i have no problems with it as you can see in the system message when i got that warning about staying too long 3 times and triggers every 2 hours

private static final int TAKE_BREAK_GAME_MINUTES = TAKE_BREAK_HOURS * MINUTES_PER_DAY / HOURS_PER_GAME_DAY; // 2h of real time is 720 game minutes

use hex edit to change requestExit to requestTest with hex edit using the nwindow i uploaded

i changed

to

does not open nor the login screen is already critical

Link para o comentário

i changed

to

the game still kicking bro ):

Link para o comentário

i changed

to

30 minutos de jogo e até agora tá funcional, estou testando na minha máquina e no meu Cloud com os arquivos que ele postou menos o L2jbrasil.u que deve tá mal feito por isso da critico

Link para o comentário

30 minutos de jogo e até agora tá funcional, estou testando na minha máquina e no meu Cloud com os arquivos que ele postou menos o L2jbrasil.u que deve tá mal feito por isso da critico

rouly, eu testei em um cliente limpo e me deu critical, com 20 minutos de jogo contados..

Editado por ona

Lineage 2 Lords

Link para o comentário

ok then idk i dont really wanna upload my full system but it works fine for me

i showed you how to fix it so i guess its up to you now especially since everybody's system is different

if you want to upload yours for me i can take a look at it

Friend available to pro staff do not be like this
Link para o comentário

OMG! I loved Geinus Grundor :)

Yeah, I'm trying to build a hex replacer to fix all files, I'm removing all non unicode characters replaceing it for a sequential string such as "L2JBRvar1" or "L2JBrfunction2", I have successed for some cases but it do not covers all strings, yet.

To fix that is very simple, you must cancel that timer:

And you can simple remove, that line on EnterState :

„.SetTimer(1,1200000) 

And

if ( UnknownFunction154(TimerID,2) )
{
ChatWnd.KillTimer(2); //Remove timer instead
RequestExit();
}

If you just remove once, it will not work and may cause this 10000000...00 interactions because the timer will never be processed, and any broke thing at interface.u scripts will cause a critical error.

alguma novidade?

Gosta de comédia? Veja meu canal no Youtube :D

http://bit.ly/neMON

Link para o comentário

O grundor ta vendo isso, teve que decompilar e etc, agora tem que recompilar mas é bem chatinho de fazer.

O gringo ai quis fazer mas não deu muito certo não ;-;

Link para o comentário

• Registre-se

Faça parte da maior e  mais antigas comunidades sobre Lineage2 da América Latina.

• Criar Novo...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.