Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Interface Classic to Interlude

Marlon

Posts recomendados

• L2JBr ADM

com esse arquivo l2jbrasil.u que o mrRees coloco no patch meu jogo nem abre kkk... testei com 2 system

Renomeia para interface.u

Editado por Grundor
interface.u o correto.

EJoOSOj.gif

Sua pergunta foi respondida? Certifique-se de marcar a resposta como a solução aceita.
Se existe mais de uma resposta, utilize o "vote up" para destacá-la.
Se você achar uma resposta útil, diga obrigado clicando no botão "Gostei".

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

my bad, missed something

O conteúdo está oculto, favor efetuar login ou se cadastrar!

NOW this works (at least for me........)

changes = defined function requestTest in nwindow without string param and it literally does nothing (4 hours on and no error)

635f12a97c.jpg

l2jbrasil.u goes in system, its a texture but im too lazy to make it utx

Munch inside...

Link para o comentário

Hello MrRess, I copied your files to a clean interlude client, and gave the same critical error as my post. after 20 minutes.
It would be better if you post a patch, if you want to help, since you said that it was 4 hours logged in.
I'm just giving feed back..
Editado por ona

Lineage 2 Lords

Link para o comentário

add the new one

all goes in system

Do you really think I was testing your previous post? --'
I tested this second post, and it's still giving the same critical error
I copied the 4 files to the system and went to test, but it is giving critical ..
Editado por ona

Lineage 2 Lords

Link para o comentário

you can try and fix it yourself this way, i have no problems with it as you can see in the system message when i got that warning about staying too long 3 times and triggers every 2 hours

private static final int TAKE_BREAK_HOURS = 2; // each 2h
private static final int TAKE_BREAK_GAME_MINUTES = TAKE_BREAK_HOURS * MINUTES_PER_DAY / HOURS_PER_GAME_DAY; // 2h of real time is 720 game minutes
------------------------------

use hex edit to change requestExit to requestTest with hex edit using the nwindow i uploaded

i changed

native function RequestTest( String param );

to

native function RequestTest();

Editado por MrRees

Munch inside...

Link para o comentário

you can try and fix it yourself this way, i have no problems with it as you can see in the system message when i got that warning about staying too long 3 times and triggers every 2 hours

private static final int TAKE_BREAK_GAME_MINUTES = TAKE_BREAK_HOURS * MINUTES_PER_DAY / HOURS_PER_GAME_DAY; // 2h of real time is 720 game minutes

use hex edit to change requestExit to requestTest with hex edit using the nwindow i uploaded

i changed

to

does not open nor the login screen is already critical

Link para o comentário

i changed

to

the game still kicking bro ):

Link para o comentário

i changed

to

30 minutos de jogo e até agora tá funcional, estou testando na minha máquina e no meu Cloud com os arquivos que ele postou menos o L2jbrasil.u que deve tá mal feito por isso da critico

Link para o comentário

30 minutos de jogo e até agora tá funcional, estou testando na minha máquina e no meu Cloud com os arquivos que ele postou menos o L2jbrasil.u que deve tá mal feito por isso da critico

rouly, eu testei em um cliente limpo e me deu critical, com 20 minutos de jogo contados..

Editado por ona

Lineage 2 Lords

Link para o comentário

ok then idk i dont really wanna upload my full system but it works fine for me

i showed you how to fix it so i guess its up to you now especially since everybody's system is different

if you want to upload yours for me i can take a look at it

Friend available to pro staff do not be like this
Link para o comentário

OMG! I loved Geinus Grundor :)

Yeah, I'm trying to build a hex replacer to fix all files, I'm removing all non unicode characters replaceing it for a sequential string such as "L2JBRvar1" or "L2JBrfunction2", I have successed for some cases but it do not covers all strings, yet.

To fix that is very simple, you must cancel that timer:

And you can simple remove, that line on EnterState :

And

If you just remove once, it will not work and may cause this 10000000...00 interactions because the timer will never be processed, and any broke thing at interface.u scripts will cause a critical error.

alguma novidade?

Gosta de comédia? Veja meu canal no Youtube :D

http://bit.ly/neMON

Link para o comentário

• Registre-se

Faça parte da maior e  mais antigas comunidades sobre Lineage2 da América Latina.

• Criar Novo...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.