Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Advertisment + Support for your server (Any chronicle/rate/files)

Kain2021

Pergunta

Hello everyone!

Giving a look around forums and thinking what could be the thing that can help your server i've come up with this idea!

Starting up with some friends we were able to make a team that can help and support your server (Any Chronicle , Rates , Files)

What we offer are stable and professional services!

• Starting by Advertise we own a group with 2k+ people that is active , not only this but your server will be around any single group , page , post that is around Lineage 2 in Facebook and VK. (Me and my team will do this daily)
  • Posting , Commenting on 15+ different Lineage 2 forums. (Russian , English ,etc)
  • We also offer different services like:
  • 1: Our team have developers that can work on Lineage 2 aCis Interlude Files. They are professional and really helpfull,you will also be able to have free support for 1 month after server open!
  • 2: We offer WebMaster's that can help you create your Lineage 2 Server Website and Forum on any way you preffer and ofcourse free support on everything.
  • 3: Designer that can help you create your Server Logo on any single way your preffer.

How to contact with us:

This are my personal contacts feel free to ask me any single question and also discuss about everything!

Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/Gert.Cami

Servers that we worked with:

List will be updated after everywork.!

Best regards..!!

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

1 resposta a esta questão

Posts recomendados

As long as your help is free because it is forbidden to divulge outsourced services here in the forum.

Um mundo de diversão no Lineage 2

https://www.primeworld.com.br

Discord: Em breve

Comunidade brasileira de Lineage. Interlude Remastered / High Five / Essence 

Classes remasterizadas, sistemas únicos, diversão garantida.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites