Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Mega Share Iordanov Interface 3.6.10 Updated By Celestine

Celestine

Posts recomendados

Dear, L2JBrasil Community  today i would love to share with you a detailed interface i've fixed a lot of bugs and changed a lot of things

since me & Iordanov are 6 years Friends he told me share it clean w/o bugs the reason we do this is because a Brazilian person T3ddy & Moshpit selling on black market the current version but they are kinda stupid since interface not work on 80% of servers with smartguard people pming me to fix their thing but since they bought it from other hands i no offer any support to them lets start

Note: we are not responsible if interface not works on some protected servers you want bypass? buy it and we can disccus about it.

Some Screens..

c35561e8e6.png

Shows in different Row Domi/WC/Ressists/simple buffs

4133e94b2b.png

Shows Debuffs in Seperate Row 

9d49104099.png

Options:

8ab876b9fe.png

Party Classes / & New Party Icons

Auto Assist 1st Ma 2nd Ma

1a777a01ac.png

Classic Mini Map:

85be9f4096.png

KeyBinds:

973dff1fda.png

Invite/Dismiss/Changepartyleader/trade

5cccafccbe.png

Shows Enemy casted skills

83b7aa0a26.png

Skill Gauge

3nqf1gz.png

Debuffs & Timer

DHktGCF.jpg

Olympiad Damage Calculator

0b042b342d.png

Download Link: 

O conteúdo está oculto, favor efetuar login ou se cadastrar!

Editado por Sebby

YeueK6D.jpg

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

ATTENTION: BEWARE FOR SCAMMERS

since this teddy thinks he is someone who can hide behind someone there is a proof that his friend DM Moshpit or how the hell people call him

31500880_2011402585824240_46461284435057

he tried to sell the interface for 120 Reais = Brazilian Money  for 2 IP Binds what ip binds since they have no idea how to do this glad that i shared this version before here and this guy didnt bought it the guy asking him how much and he just replied him back 120 xD

GOOD LUCK!

YeueK6D.jpg

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Criar Novo...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.