Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

L2 Firebird C2 x1

Initas

Posts recomendados

66w37k.png

Hello everyone, (sorry if making post in wrong subforum) i want to introduce you to a low rates 

O conteúdo está oculto, favor efetuar login ou se cadastrar!
 server, Its not my server, Im not creator or member of administrators group. Im just a player and i want to share this awesome server with you. This server are really cool, but there are big lack of players. Why? Simple answer: server probably isnt attractive because of its rates and chronicle, which are "Age of Splendor" (in other words c2). However, I have heard a lot of people talking about those old chronicles with nostalgia, when they were playing and had a lot of fun at the beggining of L2. So, if you are the one who miss those times, when you needed to grind without newbie helper buffs, shadow or common items, where u need to activate shots and spiritshots manually and you want to experience that again, then I offer you to join our community.

Serveris started on 2015, possible in Prelude chronicle, later administrator made update to c1, later on to c2 and now he is planning to make update to c3. In server website administrator says, that he wants to bring back the good old times. All server rates are x1, to reach something will not be easy, however you dont need to rush, just enjoy good old school server. There are no donate, so all players are equal. This is a long-term project, so database there will not be wiped. you can learn more about server in its website - 

, read rules, there are statistic, BBS Trade, created unique Data system for this server chronicle.  Server is hosted in Austra, there plays various nations players and all of em communicates in english language. In this server you will not find any helping NPC (newbie helper, gm shop, buffer, etc..), everything wou will need to do by your own.

For those, who dont know anything about c2 chronicle, in short:

• Shot's need to activate manually (like in oly c6), also there are no newbie and beast shots.
  • No 3rd class, sub class noblesse with olympiad.
  • No A and S grade, top grade are B.
  • No catacombs, necropolies or anything who have in common with Seven Signs.
  • As I mentioned there are no shadow, common items iand newbie helper.
  • Raid Bosses are weaker than usually.
  • No Acumen Special Ability for guns (others SA exists), in Luxury shop you cant buy Soul Crystals.
  • No Goddard, Rune, Shuttgart towns and theirs locations, also and Primeval Isle.
  • And a lot of more which i didnt mentioned...

ABOUT SERVER IN SHORT:

Do you remember the good old times of Lineage II and miss them as much as we do?
No complicated stuff, no endless leveling, no newbie helpers or arrows above your heads, a Lineage II chronicle for veterans.
Are you ready to play Lineage II how it was meant to be played?

We went live on Friday, September 25th 2015.

We keep this server at 1x rates to stay as retail as possible.
We know that playing Lineage II with this rates is very time-consuming, but consider this:
Just take your time and have fun playing. We see this as a long-term project so we are not planning to wipe the database.

It is not classic lineage 2, it’s the retail lineage 2 and it offers:

– 1x rates (as retail)
– 100% free. No donation. No pay to win.
– Bots/Exploiters are being banned
– Helpful & active GMs and Admins
– Great friendly community
– Events on a regular basis

So if you want to join, come to this website: 

, install Client, patch and join us. Also you can write me a private message ingame, my nick is Initas, I will help with everything I can. Also other players are very friendly too, dont be shy to communicate with em. Cya in game!

Editado por Initas
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Registre-se

Faça parte da maior e  mais antigas comunidades sobre Lineage2 da América Latina.

• Criar Novo...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.