Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se
  • ×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Mudanças no Login

    Preste atenção às mudanças no método de login.

    Com a migração para nomes de usuário IPB4 não existe mais.

    Você deve usar seu nome de exibição ou email em vez de nome de usuário.




     



  • Quem Está Navegando

    Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

  • Posts

    • Bom dia, Pessoal, alguém sabe como faço para manter a qualidade em uma UTX dentro do jogo ao utilizar ALT+P? Exemplo, criei uma logo e inseri ela na HTML, tudo certo até então. Mas ao utilizar ALT+P, a logo perde a qualidade e fica desfocada. Já vi em alguns servidores, que ao utilizar o comando não perde a qualidade das texturas dentro da HTML. Deve ser algum ajuste dentro do Unreal Engine, mas já revirei e não encontrei. Caso alguém tenha conhecimento, por favor, compartilhe.
    • • HawkSpirit •, beleza? Então, criar algo parecido não seria meu objetivo, eu gostaria de utilizar o mesmo botão, mesmo que sem o efeito que temos em outras cronicas. Precisaria apenas da UTX dele exportada.
    • Opa @Weellz, beleza! Estou trabalhando em um projeto na cronica Interlude. Sempre trabalhei somente com Interlude e pretendo permanecer até o fim dos dias 🤣🤣 Eu precisaria apenas da UTX dele exportada, isso já facilitaria muito o desenvolvimento. Consigo criar botões e UTX com facilidade.  Tendo em mãos as UTX dos botões, já seria mais que metade do caminho. Abraço!
    • L2Mumij.com - Interlude Hard Multi Craft x100 Opening date: November 24 at 20.00 Moscow time!
                                                                        Platform: Java
                                                                        Chronicles: Interlude What awaits you at the start: All characters appear in the initial locations. In the place of appearance of characters have all the necessary NPC. Characters appear in the TOP No-Grade outfit. All characters added a small start-up capital for development.   Rates: Server Rates: XP, SP - x100, Adena - x1, Drop Items - x100,, Spoil - x100, Quest - x25, Raid - x30. Premium Account: XP, SP - x200, Adena - x2, Drop Items - x250, Spoil - x250, Quest - x50, Raid - x35. What awaits you on the server: Live economy, Adena x1 rates! Convenient auction in the game, which will make the game more enjoyable and advanced. Convenient GM Shop up to B grade. Epic jewelry is added to the heme shop in the Mumij Shop section. Implemented a convenient Alt + B repeating all the functions of the NPC. Convenient Bafer, GM Shop and Klassmaster. Respawn ordinary bosses - 6 hours. Respawn Nubles RB - 6 hours +/- 60 minutes. Respawn bosses on the quest for the alliance - 12 hours. Excellent geodata and geo engine that will add comfort to the gameplay. It is possible to get a profession through Classmaster NPC, or Alt + B panels. The price of 1 profession is 5,000 Adena. Price 2professions - 10 000 Adena. Price for 3 professions - 3.000.000 Adena Sub Class - 5.000.000 Adena Nubles - Full Kves, Lunargents and oil is sold in a um shop. There are 36 slots for the buff. Buffs last 2 hours. Offline trade and craft available. Activation - .offline A balanced chance of sharpening allows you to save our world from over-sharpened characters Infinite arrows. Maximum sharpening for weapons +16, for armor and jewelry +12. Bank of Mana restores 800 MP rollback 3 sec. Unique events - TvT, CTF, DM, LH. Mumij Coin. The best protection against third-party programs! Issuing Hiro once every 7 days. In Ketra / Varka / MOS locations, Mumij Coin falls with a 10% chance Coca-Cola PvP 1 rewards, colas can be exchanged in heme shop for Accessories and much more. Additional server commands: menu - the main command on our server contains all the basic settings. .acp - auto use of cans CP / HP / MP. .relog - fast relog to reset FPS cache (does not work during the battle, when using this command - the party is saved) .epic - Epic Boss status. .repair - will pull out your character if you cannot enter the game. Clans: When you create a clan gets immediately 5 level. Maximum number of people in the clan = 36. Maximum number of clans in the alliance = 1. Siege: Siege every week. The prize for taking the castle at the end of the siege. Giran 1000 coins of luck. Aden 1500 coins of luck. Godard 2000 Coin Good Luck. Auction: Convenient auction in the game, which will make the game more enjoyable and advanced. Purchase Premium Account:                                                   Price 1 Coin of Luck = 1 rub. 1 day - 100 Coin of Luck 3 days - 210 Coin of Luck 7 days - 420 Coin of Luck Epic bosses: PvP zones are implemented on all epics. Added to Drop Core and Orfen: NEFLIM SHIELD WITH 10% CHANCE ZOMBIE SHIELD WITH 10% CHANCE Mumij Coin 10-80 WITH CHANCE 50% TOP LS 1-10 WITH 40% CHANCE HIG LS 1-10 WITH CHANCE 40% BOOK GIANT 1-5 WITH CHANCE 50% QueenAnt (80 lvl) every day with 20:00 (GMT +3)   Baium (75 lvl) every 5 days from 22:00 (GMT+3) The active time is 120 minutes.
      Falls asleep in 20 minutes.
      Valakas (80 lvl) every 7 days from 21:00 (GMT+3) Activity time 120 minutes.
      Falls asleep for 30 minutes.
      It turns out 20 minutes.
      Frintezza (80 lvl) every 5 days from 21:00 (GMT+3) Activity time 60 minutes.
      Antharas (80 lvl) every 6 days from 20:00 (GMT+3) Activity time 120 minutes.
      Falls asleep for 30 minutes.
      It turns out 30 minutes.
      Zaken (80lvl) every 2 days from19:00 (GMT+3) Doors to Zaken open exactly at 00:00 of playing time,
      Or every 4 hours of real time,
      Drop earrings 100% Сore (80lvl) every day with 18:00 (GMT+3) Ring drop chance = 30%
      Orfen (80lvl) every day with 19:00 (GMT+3) Ring drop chance = 30%
×