Sign in to follow this  
CriticalErr0r

CELineageEffect14 Weapon Pack (Interlude)

very nice!!

XJAEo2q.png

L2JClient Developer

3DMax Studio Ukx Animations

Unreal Engine Utx Systextures

http://ul.to/m36lxa5v

PS: si alguien pode correguir link youtube, eu nao se codigo em foro para previsualizar-

Credits by CriticalError

Hello CE, i would like to know how are you working with ".u" files, so.. my question is are u doing it by yourself from 0 with Unreal Engine and compiling from uc to u right? Anyway GJ :)

Hello CE, i would like to know how are you working with ".u" files, so.. my question is are u doing it by yourself from 0 with Unreal Engine and compiling from uc to u right? Anyway GJ :)

Hello sorry but I can't told you how I do it, the effect I adapt is from original client, what I do is get unreal script + textures and compile it in new .u.

PT3cu.png

Hello sorry but I can't told you how I do it, the effect I adapt is from original client, what I do is get unreal script + textures and compile it in new .u.

do some tutorial for us :boxing:

"The difficulty is not so great to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for" - Homer

"We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths" - Itachi

KANA-BOON - Silhouette

Don't worry i was just wondering if you were doing as me or doing it from 0.. i know that we have many ways to work with effects n so on, ty anyway and keep doing your gj

Sign in to follow this