Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

[L2J] ES-L2 - Scions of Destiny (Athena x45)

uToronden

Posts recomendados

text.png

FEATURES OF ATHENA

Core Information

• Platform: Fused Java with PTS(OFF) Scripts.
  • Chronicles: Scions of Destiny(C4).

Server Rates

• Experience x45.
  • Skill Points x60.
  • Adena Drop x200.
  • Item Drop x5.
  • Item Spoil x25.

In-Game NPCs

1. SA Merchant (Xayd) - This NPC provides you 2 types of equipment to which you can upgrade your unsealed S Grade equipment.

image.png.0622f1edba8f149d40c5650d84f0889b.pngimage.png.ff9d868021c68ac7a23ea11a897302ac.png

2. Misc Shop (Sorcha) - It contains many various(useful) items which helps you in-game.

ISTc9No.pngq0vCf4K.pngOpbtsUN.pngEEf7rgh.pngCelfq3B.png

3. Weapon Shop (Slydon) - Here weapons are available from C to A grade and all of them are without SA status. Which means you will need to insert SA by your own with Ancient Adena.

3.1. Armor Shop (Brenur) - Here armor is available from C to S grade and A-S Grade armor is sealed. Which means you will need to unseal it by your own with Ancient Adena.

diAHMdR.pngzJv8GXR.png

4. Rune Exchange (Natasha) - Here you can exchange your Seal Runes for Ancient Adena.

x2vhAFs.png6RIAQt6.png1N6OwKG.png

5. Blacksmith Valdor - Located at Goddard Castle Town. You can insert/remove SA status on your C / B Grade weapon.

5.1. Blacksmith Vulcan - Located at Forge of the Gods - Lower Level. You can insert/remove SA status on your A / S weapon.

52rZQdi.pngCL1F7Rg.png

6. Eternal Gatekeeper (Minerva) - I guess there is no need for an explanation.

image.png.e0ac2ba79fc09bd223a83df90f0238cf.png

7. NPC Buffer (Lily)  - It contains only Prophet buffs for newbies. In future you will need to purchase a enhanced buffs from AIO players.

deVyTXk.pngeQtb9GD.png

Leveling Areas

• From 1 to 45 you can level-up at regular zones such as - Gludio, Dion, Cruma Tower.
  • Dragon Valley Cave - Level 45 - 70
  • Abandoned Coal Mines - 60 - 70 (Recommended)
  • Mithril Mines - 70 -78 (Perfect Choice)
  • Imperial Tomb - 75-78 (Good)
  • Forge of the Gods - 78 (Good)

All leveling areas has specific amount of Seal Stones, Adena drops. This helps you to have a certain amount of Ancient Adena / Adena which brings you a possibility to gear up your character at all important levels.

Subclass & Noblesse quests is shortened  -  walk-through guide will be available soon.

Combat Areas

These areas are located within the Forge of Gods and Imperial Tomb. The ports to them are on the C4 gatekeeper and are labeled (Chaotic). Once you port into these areas and move into the combat zones you will get a symbol on your screen that looks much like a vial filled with red liquid. It will state that you are inside a danger zone. This symbol will be changed at a later date but right now that is what it will remain.

What to expect in the Combat Zones

• Drops including weapons, adena, and runes will be significantly higher.
  • Experience given per monster is also significantly higher.
  • Experience lost per death is much lower then the normal leveling areas.
  • Casting ae spells and debuffs will flag you as it is a open pvp zone.
  • Should you die in the combat zone while flagged you will not drop any items.
  • All S grade weapons drop in the Forge of the Gods combat zone. This includes forgotten blades and demon splinters.
  • Imperial Tomb drops are primarily runes. They are much higher then any other experience area in game.

The port for Forge of the Gods (Chaotic) has changed to make it where people have a chance to get into the zone before being debuffed. The whole combat zone for Imperial Tomb was moved as well as the port. The combat zone now lies within the four sepulchers where the port in was originally. If you go down each hall you will notice that the first door is open and mobs are within. One of the rooms has a chance of dropping S grade weapons and adena while the others drop runes and adena. The experience and drop rate is still much higher then the regular leveling areas.

Events

Last Man Standing

Monthly event where all classes battle out against each other in Anthara’s Lair. The last player alive receives a special item.

Rules: Anything goes.

Battle of The Classes

Weekly event that pits each class against each other. Daggers versus daggers, mages versus mages, archers vs archers, tanks vs tanks, and damage dealers vs damage dealers. The winner of each class get a SA weapon of their choice.

Hero’s Challenge

Monthly event, sort of like the battle of the classes. The winner of the event will receive the Hero’s weapon of their class. Each month the winner must battle out to retain the Hero title for their class.

Korean Style

Event that pits classes and parties against each other.

Rules: No buffs and No potions.

Nine vs Nine

Nine versus nine party battle.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

What client do I need to be able to play on Athena?
- A C4 client is used on our servers.

Can a GM summon a raid boss for me? (ex Baium)
- No.

If I loose my password can I get it back?
- Yes, there is a Control Panel for that.

Someone traded me and scammed me, can I get my item back?
- You need to be careful when trading with other players, we do NOT support player to player trades.

Can I get free weapons/Ancient Adena/Adena from a GM?
- Absolutely not.

I got Windows 10 and can not run C4, what do I do?
- Go into the download section and download our latest patch.

I get a critical error when I start Lineage, why?
- Usually it because of your obscene-dat file, it is located in your system folder. Just remove it and it should be fine.

A GM ask for my password, what do I do?
- A GM would NEVER ask for your password. Giving your password to someone else is on your own risk.

I donated for a AIO on Athena, can I transfer it to another account?
- No, you can not.

I want a S grade armor with SA, where do I get Blood of Chaos?
- You spoil them in Mithril Mines, by any mob. The drop rate is low so be patient.

Where can I get S grade weapons and/or Ancient Adena?
- S grade weapons are dropped in Forge of Gods and Imperial Tomb Chaotic. On higher levels the best AA drops are found in Mithril Mines.

Where do I get Ancient weapons?
- There are 3 Raid bosses in Mithril mines, the pit, heart and in the water below the heart. Those raid bosses drop Ancient weapons and S grade weapons.

Do I need to do the whole subclass/noblesse quest?
- No, go to Ivory Tower Underground floor and you will find most of the NPCs there.

JOIN US

Discord Server: ETERNAL SIN DISCORD

Facebook Page: ETERNAL SIN COMMUNITY

Editado por uToronden
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Registre-se

Faça parte da maior e  mais antigas comunidades sobre Lineage2 da América Latina.

• Patrocinadores

• Quem Está Navegando

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Conteúdo Similar

• Teria como fazer do dusk shield e do zombie shield dessa maneira?     Teria como fazer do dusk shield e do zombie shield dessa maneira?     Teria como fazer do dusk shield e do zombie shield dessa maneira?     Teria como fazer do dusk shield e do zombie shield dessa maneira?     Teria como fazer do dusk shield e do zombie shield dessa maneira?     Teria como fazer do dusk shield e do zombie shield dessa maneira?    
    • muchas gracias muy lindos NPC 🙂
    • relaxa jovem gafanhoto, testa as quests. e posTa os erros indesejaveis.  
    • Se alguém pudesse me ensinar como codificar as missões, eu ficaria feliz em fazer isso sozinho ou pelo menos ajudar. Eu realmente quero jogar em um servidor onde todas as quests funcionem bem e melhor ainda se você puder fazer quests customizadas!
    • mas no interlude, nem todas as quests de class,  vai mostrar onde tem que ir, ate o reborn nao mostrava quando era interlude, só mostrou depois que eles colocaram client classic pra rodar, e ficou melhor ainda quando virou hellbound em diante, mas ha sim alguma chance de modificar isso direto no script para fazer igualmente, só basta te um pouco de paciencia e persistencia exato
    • 408_PathToElvenwizard dá Orion eu tive que mexer tbm, até modifiquei e consegui deixar ela igual do Classic, com a seta e a marcação no mapa. (não retail IL) Dá pra importar py de várias revs, o foda é que não da regular as quest py através do debug em tempo real, pelo menos eu não consegui rsrs
    • Hasta el momento todas las QUESTS son completables si te guias con un tutorial de youtube. El problema es que tienen bugs de locacion y de subquests que no avanzan o no te marcan correctamente a donde ir en el mapa, cosa que en Retail si se ve como corresponde.
    • estranho, mas pelo menos a galera nunca reclamo das quests quando tinha aberto 5x, geral fez class primeira e segunda job, poucos que compraram a class
    • en RUSaCis-3.5 data pack, las Quests estan en formato .java y son diferentes a como estan redactadas en jOrion y jFrozen 1.5 (ProyectX) package net.sf.l2j.gameserver.scripting.quest; import net.sf.l2j.commons.random.Rnd; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.enums.Paperdoll; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.enums.QuestStatus; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.enums.actors.ClassId; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.Creature; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.Npc; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.Player; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.serverpackets.SocialAction; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.scripting.QuestState; public class Q224_TestOfSagittarius extends SecondClassQuest { private static final String QUEST_NAME = "Q224_TestOfSagittarius"; // Items private static final int BERNARD_INTRODUCTION = 3294; private static final int HAMIL_LETTER_1 = 3295; private static final int HAMIL_LETTER_2 = 3296; private static final int HAMIL_LETTER_3 = 3297; private static final int HUNTER_RUNE_1 = 3298; private static final int HUNTER_RUNE_2 = 3299; private static final int TALISMAN_OF_KADESH = 3300; private static final int TALISMAN_OF_SNAKE = 3301; private static final int MITHRIL_CLIP = 3302; private static final int STAKATO_CHITIN = 3303; private static final int REINFORCED_BOWSTRING = 3304; private static final int MANASHEN_HORN = 3305; private static final int BLOOD_OF_LIZARDMAN = 3306; private static final int CRESCENT_MOON_BOW = 3028; private static final int WOODEN_ARROW = 17; // Rewards private static final int MARK_OF_SAGITTARIUS = 3293; // NPCs private static final int BERNARD = 30702; private static final int HAMIL = 30626; private static final int SIR_ARON_TANFORD = 30653; private static final int VOKIAN = 30514; private static final int GAUEN = 30717; // Monsters private static final int ANT = 20079; private static final int ANT_CAPTAIN = 20080; private static final int ANT_OVERSEER = 20081; private static final int ANT_RECRUIT = 20082; private static final int ANT_PATROL = 20084; private static final int ANT_GUARD = 20086; private static final int NOBLE_ANT = 20089; private static final int NOBLE_ANT_LEADER = 20090; private static final int BREKA_ORC_SHAMAN = 20269; private static final int BREKA_ORC_OVERLORD = 20270; private static final int MARSH_STAKATO_WORKER = 20230; private static final int MARSH_STAKATO_SOLDIER = 20232; private static final int MARSH_STAKATO_DRONE = 20234; private static final int MARSH_SPIDER = 20233; private static final int ROAD_SCAVENGER = 20551; private static final int MANASHEN_GARGOYLE = 20563; private static final int LETO_LIZARDMAN = 20577; private static final int LETO_LIZARDMAN_ARCHER = 20578; private static final int LETO_LIZARDMAN_SOLDIER = 20579; private static final int LETO_LIZARDMAN_WARRIOR = 20580; private static final int LETO_LIZARDMAN_SHAMAN = 20581; private static final int LETO_LIZARDMAN_OVERLORD = 20582; private static final int SERPENT_DEMON_KADESH = 27090; public Q224_TestOfSagittarius() { super(224, "Test Of Sagittarius"); setItemsIds(BERNARD_INTRODUCTION, HAMIL_LETTER_1, HAMIL_LETTER_2, HAMIL_LETTER_3, HUNTER_RUNE_1, HUNTER_RUNE_2, TALISMAN_OF_KADESH, TALISMAN_OF_SNAKE, MITHRIL_CLIP, STAKATO_CHITIN, REINFORCED_BOWSTRING, MANASHEN_HORN, BLOOD_OF_LIZARDMAN, CRESCENT_MOON_BOW); addQuestStart(BERNARD); addTalkId(BERNARD, HAMIL, SIR_ARON_TANFORD, VOKIAN, GAUEN); addMyDying(ANT, ANT_CAPTAIN, ANT_OVERSEER, ANT_RECRUIT, ANT_PATROL, ANT_GUARD, NOBLE_ANT, NOBLE_ANT_LEADER, BREKA_ORC_SHAMAN, BREKA_ORC_OVERLORD, MARSH_STAKATO_WORKER, MARSH_STAKATO_SOLDIER, MARSH_STAKATO_DRONE, MARSH_SPIDER, ROAD_SCAVENGER, MANASHEN_GARGOYLE, LETO_LIZARDMAN, LETO_LIZARDMAN_ARCHER, LETO_LIZARDMAN_SOLDIER, LETO_LIZARDMAN_WARRIOR, LETO_LIZARDMAN_SHAMAN, LETO_LIZARDMAN_OVERLORD, SERPENT_DEMON_KADESH); } @Override public String onAdvEvent(String event, Npc npc, Player player) { String htmltext = event; QuestState st = player.getQuestList().getQuestState(QUEST_NAME); if (st == null) return htmltext; // BERNARD if (event.equalsIgnoreCase("30702-04.htm")) { st.setState(QuestStatus.STARTED); st.setCond(1); playSound(player, SOUND_ACCEPT); giveItems(player, BERNARD_INTRODUCTION, 1); if (giveDimensionalDiamonds39(player)) htmltext = "30702-04a.htm"; } // HAMIL else if (event.equalsIgnoreCase("30626-03.htm")) { st.setCond(2); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, BERNARD_INTRODUCTION, 1); giveItems(player, HAMIL_LETTER_1, 1); } else if (event.equalsIgnoreCase("30626-07.htm")) { st.setCond(5); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, HUNTER_RUNE_1, 10); giveItems(player, HAMIL_LETTER_2, 1); } // SIR_ARON_TANFORD else if (event.equalsIgnoreCase("30653-02.htm")) { st.setCond(3); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, HAMIL_LETTER_1, 1); } // VOKIAN else if (event.equalsIgnoreCase("30514-02.htm")) { st.setCond(6); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, HAMIL_LETTER_2, 1); } return htmltext; } @Override public String onTalk(Npc npc, Player player) { String htmltext = getNoQuestMsg(); QuestState st = player.getQuestList().getQuestState(QUEST_NAME); if (st == null) return htmltext; switch (st.getState()) { case CREATED: if (player.getClassId() != ClassId.ROGUE && player.getClassId() != ClassId.ELVEN_SCOUT && player.getClassId() != ClassId.ASSASSIN) htmltext = "30702-02.htm"; else if (player.getStatus().getLevel() < 39) htmltext = "30702-01.htm"; else htmltext = "30702-03.htm"; break; case STARTED: int cond = st.getCond(); switch (npc.getNpcId()) { case BERNARD: htmltext = "30702-05.htm"; break; case HAMIL: if (cond == 1) htmltext = "30626-01.htm"; else if (cond == 2 || cond == 3) htmltext = "30626-04.htm"; else if (cond == 4) htmltext = "30626-05.htm"; else if (cond > 4 && cond < 8) htmltext = "30626-08.htm"; else if (cond == 8) { htmltext = "30626-09.htm"; st.setCond(9); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, HUNTER_RUNE_2, 10); giveItems(player, HAMIL_LETTER_3, 1); } else if (cond > 8 && cond < 12) htmltext = "30626-10.htm"; else if (cond == 12) { htmltext = "30626-11.htm"; st.setCond(13); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); } else if (cond == 13) htmltext = "30626-12.htm"; else if (cond == 14) { htmltext = "30626-13.htm"; takeItems(player, BLOOD_OF_LIZARDMAN, -1); takeItems(player, CRESCENT_MOON_BOW, 1); takeItems(player, TALISMAN_OF_KADESH, 1); giveItems(player, MARK_OF_SAGITTARIUS, 1); rewardExpAndSp(player, 54726, 20250); player.broadcastPacket(new SocialAction(player, 3)); playSound(player, SOUND_FINISH); st.exitQuest(false); } break; case SIR_ARON_TANFORD: if (cond == 2) htmltext = "30653-01.htm"; else if (cond > 2) htmltext = "30653-03.htm"; break; case VOKIAN: if (cond == 5) htmltext = "30514-01.htm"; else if (cond == 6) htmltext = "30514-03.htm"; else if (cond == 7) { htmltext = "30514-04.htm"; st.setCond(8); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, TALISMAN_OF_SNAKE, 1); } else if (cond > 7) htmltext = "30514-05.htm"; break; case GAUEN: if (cond == 9) { htmltext = "30717-01.htm"; st.setCond(10); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, HAMIL_LETTER_3, 1); } else if (cond == 10) htmltext = "30717-03.htm"; else if (cond == 11) { htmltext = "30717-02.htm"; st.setCond(12); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, MANASHEN_HORN, 1); takeItems(player, MITHRIL_CLIP, 1); takeItems(player, REINFORCED_BOWSTRING, 1); takeItems(player, STAKATO_CHITIN, 1); giveItems(player, CRESCENT_MOON_BOW, 1); giveItems(player, WOODEN_ARROW, 10); } else if (cond > 11) htmltext = "30717-04.htm"; break; } break; case COMPLETED: htmltext = getAlreadyCompletedMsg(); break; } return htmltext; } @Override public void onMyDying(Npc npc, Creature killer) { final Player player = killer.getActingPlayer(); final QuestState st = checkPlayerState(player, npc, QuestStatus.STARTED); if (st == null) return; switch (npc.getNpcId()) { case ANT: case ANT_CAPTAIN: case ANT_OVERSEER: case ANT_RECRUIT: case ANT_PATROL: case ANT_GUARD: case NOBLE_ANT: case NOBLE_ANT_LEADER: if (st.getCond() == 3 && dropItems(player, HUNTER_RUNE_1, 1, 10, 500000)) st.setCond(4); break; case BREKA_ORC_SHAMAN: case BREKA_ORC_OVERLORD: if (st.getCond() == 6 && dropItems(player, HUNTER_RUNE_2, 1, 10, 500000)) { st.setCond(7); giveItems(player, TALISMAN_OF_SNAKE, 1); } break; case MARSH_STAKATO_WORKER: case MARSH_STAKATO_SOLDIER: case MARSH_STAKATO_DRONE: if (st.getCond() == 10 && dropItems(player, STAKATO_CHITIN, 1, 1, 100000) && player.getInventory().hasItems(MANASHEN_HORN, MITHRIL_CLIP, REINFORCED_BOWSTRING)) st.setCond(11); break; case MARSH_SPIDER: if (st.getCond() == 10 && dropItems(player, REINFORCED_BOWSTRING, 1, 1, 100000) && player.getInventory().hasItems(MANASHEN_HORN, MITHRIL_CLIP, STAKATO_CHITIN)) st.setCond(11); break; case ROAD_SCAVENGER: if (st.getCond() == 10 && dropItems(player, MITHRIL_CLIP, 1, 1, 100000) && player.getInventory().hasItems(MANASHEN_HORN, REINFORCED_BOWSTRING, STAKATO_CHITIN)) st.setCond(11); break; case MANASHEN_GARGOYLE: if (st.getCond() == 10 && dropItems(player, MANASHEN_HORN, 1, 1, 100000) && player.getInventory().hasItems(REINFORCED_BOWSTRING, MITHRIL_CLIP, STAKATO_CHITIN)) st.setCond(11); break; case LETO_LIZARDMAN: case LETO_LIZARDMAN_ARCHER: case LETO_LIZARDMAN_SOLDIER: case LETO_LIZARDMAN_WARRIOR: case LETO_LIZARDMAN_SHAMAN: case LETO_LIZARDMAN_OVERLORD: if (st.getCond() == 13) { if (((player.getInventory().getItemCount(BLOOD_OF_LIZARDMAN) - 120) * 5) > Rnd.get(100)) { playSound(player, SOUND_BEFORE_BATTLE); takeItems(player, BLOOD_OF_LIZARDMAN, -1); addSpawn(SERPENT_DEMON_KADESH, player, false, 300000, true); } else dropItemsAlways(player, BLOOD_OF_LIZARDMAN, 1, 0); } break; case SERPENT_DEMON_KADESH: if (st.getCond() == 13) { if (player.getInventory().getItemIdFrom(Paperdoll.RHAND) == CRESCENT_MOON_BOW) { st.setCond(14); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); giveItems(player, TALISMAN_OF_KADESH, 1); } else addSpawn(SERPENT_DEMON_KADESH, player, false, 300000, true); } break; } } }  
  • Criar Novo...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.