Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

C1 Hydro Blast skill for Interlude FREE by NevesOma

NevesOma

Posts recomendados

I was literally begged to do this for interlude.

Many players really want a hydro blast from Chronicles C1 to Interlude Chronicles, but no one has done this all the time.

I decided to help, maybe it will help not only them, but also the rest of the people.

Later I will upload a hurricane too ( already done ). Here is the original hydro blast as on the chronicles c1 and also with original sounds too. Don't need to replace any default files, all maked in my custom pack.

Download link:

O conteúdo está oculto, favor efetuar login ou se cadastrar!

I can also do any other skill or any another mods. If you have questions and suggestions write to me at the contacts.

NevesOmaSignature.png

💗 Choose the best client modifications now!

See my YouTube channel: See YouTube channel
Add me to skype: Add to Skype

My topic on L2jBrasil: Check

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Thank you. It's a small change, plus something that in a way makes the skill interesting.

However a small detail, the effect of the ability around the character does not appear in play. Only on target.

Okay for me, I prefer it that way, but the skill is not true to the video...

Hidro.gif

Editado por AikoN~

spacer.png

Link para o comentário

2 минуты назад, AikoN~ сказал:

Thank you. It's a small change, plus something that in a way makes the skill interesting.

However a small detail, the effect of the ability around the character does not appear in play. Only on target.

Okay for me, I prefer it that way, but the skill is not true to the video...

O conteúdo está oculto, favor efetuar login ou se cadastrar!

Yes, this is a small change, but it could not be done for more than 10 years. Everything is right with you ( as in the video ), the skill can be divided into 2 parts ( cast and attack ). A cast is a circle of water around a character, and an attack is a splash of water on a target. It should be so.

NevesOmaSignature.png

💗 Choose the best client modifications now!

See my YouTube channel: See YouTube channel
Add me to skype: Add to Skype

My topic on L2jBrasil: Check

Link para o comentário

• Criar Novo...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.