Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

ICPNetworks V3 ~~> Multiplataform: L2j & L2OFF

Posts recomendados

In addition, when loading an image, it displays the following error: Fatal Error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ICPNetworks\imagecreatefromjpeg() in D:\xampp\htdocs\99\engine\classes\GameServer.php:2174 Stack trace: #0 D:\xampp\htdocs\99\engine\classes\GameServer.php(801): ICPNetworks\GameServer->createThumb('images/screensh...', 'cc998ceb2f7a14e...', 'images/screensh...', 'cc998ceb2f7a14e...', 150, 'jpg') #1 D:\xampp\htdocs\99\engine\post.php(208): ICPNetworks\GameServer->sendScreenshot('sdasd', 'qwe', Array, 'nomorelex') #2 D:\xampp\htdocs\99\engine\module_template.php(52): require_once('D:\\xampp\\htdocs. ...') #3 D:\xampp\htdocs\99\index.php(37): require_once('D:\xampp\\\\htdocs...') #4 {main} dumped in D:\xampp\htdocs\99\engine\classes\GameServer.php on line 2174

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

O V4 já teve atualização dos seguintes projetos:

C4 - L2jlisvus

Interlude - aCis
Interlude - aCis (Old)
Interlude - rusAcis
Interlude - Lucera
Interlude - Frozen
Interlude - L2jDream V2
Interlude - L2jDream V3
Interlude - L2OFF

Gracia Final - L2jServer
Gracia Final - L2Spyke

Freya - L2jBR

High Five - L2scripts
High Five - Sunrise
High Five - L2jPS

Essence - L2scripts
Essence - L2jMobius

Classic - L2scripts
Classic - L2jOrg

Alguém ainda quer que inclua algum outro projeto?

Editado por Ivan Pires

Link para o comentário

3 часа назад, Ivan Pires сказал:

V4 уже обновил следующие проекты:

C4 - L2jlisvus

Interlude - aCis
Interlude - aCis (Old)
Interlude - rusAcis
Interlude - Lucera
Interlude - Frozen
Interlude - L2jDream V2
Interlude - L2jDream V3
Interlude - L2OFF

Финал Грации - L2jServer
Финал Грации - L2Spyke

Фрейя - L2jBR

High Five - L2scripts
High Five - Sunrise
High Five - L2jPS

Суть - L2scripts
Сущность - L2jMobius

Классика - L2scripts
Классика - L2jOrg

Кто-нибудь все еще хочет, чтобы я включил какой-то другой проект?

I would like the database was smaller, depending on the chronicles put different database. 
Better yet, make the statistical part of the database in json. + is not convenient that the site and the server use the same database. Now the site can load the SQL and problems will arise. 
I would think about inter-server queries or api

Link para o comentário

14 hours ago, Ivan Pires said:

C4 - L2jlisvus

Interlude - aCis
Interlude - aCis (Old)
Interlude - rusAcis
Interlude - Lucera
Interlude - Frozen
Interlude - L2jDream V2
Interlude - L2jDream V3
Interlude - L2OFF

Gracia Final - L2jServer
Gracia Final - L2Spyke

Freya - L2jBR

High Five - L2scripts
High Five - Sunrise
High Five - L2jPS

Essence - L2scripts
Essence - L2jMobius

Classic - L2scripts
Classic - L2jOrg

You have already uploaded all of them, my friend, thank you for your hard work

14 hours ago, Ivan Pires said:

C4 - L2jlisvus

Interlude - aCis
Interlude - aCis (Old)
Interlude - rusAcis
Interlude - Lucera
Interlude - Frozen
Interlude - L2jDream V2
Interlude - L2jDream V3
Interlude - L2OFF

Gracia Final - L2jServer
Gracia Final - L2Spyke

Freya - L2jBR

High Five - L2scripts
High Five - Sunrise
High Five - L2jPS

Essence - L2scripts
Essence - L2jMobius

Classic - L2scripts
Classic - L2jOrg

you do your best, I appreciate you, you benefit people

image.png

Link para o comentário

Em 31/08/2022 at 05:11, moullla2011 disse:

I would like the database was smaller, depending on the chronicles put different database. 
Better yet, make the statistical part of the database in json. + is not convenient that the site and the server use the same database. Now the site can load the SQL and problems will arise. 
I would think about inter-server queries or api

Do you think the website database will crash the server? Or lag? Because that won't happen.

The site also has flood protection, it will not harm the server.

You can use it without fear.

Link para o comentário

4 часа назад, Ivan Pires сказал:

Do you think the website database will crash the server? Or lag? Because that won't happen.

The site also has flood protection, it will not harm the server.

You can use it without fear.

Well, for example search query is very long if the output of a large array of items, I have not analyzed in detail what you did, but the database is clearly overloaded, you can take all the data in a file such as json directly in the directory site so as not to use queries to the database. 
DB file weighs 16 mb. This is a decent amount for the engine to unload the ege)

In general, I would add all mobius chronicles in your place, and l2jadmins (   Fissban come back), and split the database to at least id for HF projects not displayed in IL projects

By the way, I made here a small customization of the template panel itself (I can attach styles if anyone interested)

https://ibb.co/sjmDGTs
https://ibb.co/L0x49kN
https://ibb.co/q7hzkWc

Editado por moullla2011
Link para o comentário

2 horas atrás, moullla2011 disse:

DB file weighs 16 mb. This is a decent amount for the engine to unload the ege)

It may seem like a lot, but it's not.
You can trust me.

2 horas atrás, moullla2011 disse:

Lol
Very nice!
I had seen it, but i didn't know who had created it.
Post for the guys, translated to EN, please.
Post here: https://www.l2jbrasil.com/forum/525-sites-e-sistemas-icp/

Thanks

Editado por Ivan Pires

Link para o comentário

En 28/8/2022 a las 21:51, moullla2011 dijo:

Hi! I have Mercado Pago on the donations page that won't turn off, even though it's turned off in the admin settings

Hi

miss this line

module_icp_panel.php line

3924  if($config["enable_mercadopago"]) 

$donateMethod = array();

>put line here<

array_push($donateMethod, $donateMPOption);

if($config["enable_pagseguro"])

Link para o comentário

En 20/3/2022 a las 22:05, MikePro dijo:

Edit: I just opened the ports :80, 443 and now it is working just fine!

to me not working and i have no idea about it xd the ports are open but nothing register on tables 

Link para o comentário

13 часов назад, Ivan Pires сказал:

It may seem like a lot, but it's not.
You can trust me.

Lol
Very nice!
I had seen it, but i didn't know who had created it.
Post for the guys, translated to EN, please.
Post here: https://www.l2jbrasil.com/forum/525-sites-e-sistemas-icp/

Thanks

I couldn't find anything at this link

I trust you, but just advising best practices)
Also I would apply constructors, you have a lot of duplicate code in php that you have to edit in each file separately. But overall I admire your work, and want as many people as possible to use this panel and contribute. I am no longer a developer, but an it product manager, and I can really help you, I would like you to make a separate channel to communicate for example in discord and upload to the git.

I would like to achieve a multilingual site system, L2 has long been a game that unites people around the world

Link para o comentário

18 часов назад, Ghadda сказал:

nice administrataion moullla2011 panel skin you share it?

Catch, my friend, I'll update this template + do the mobile version. Now there is a little mess at the end of the css, I will clean up

ICPNetworks_l2adm.zip

Link para o comentário

hi again thx Moullla2011 nice job!!!!

a question in my head for a long time xd, is posible have an account for all? with ipc net we have 1 account for server and web, but the forum is the eternal forgotten je je je. 

thx in advance !sorry for my english i´m spanish

Link para o comentário

hace 9 horas, trekbe dijo:

Hola, no puedo hacerlo funcionar en HIGH FIVE.. en interlude lo tengo funcionando sin problemas, que deberia hacer ?

Puff no he tocado nunca nada que no sea interlude je je je puedes decirme que error te da o algo, si no se ve el error prueba usando el inspector del navegador a ver si hay se puede escarbar algo.

Link para o comentário

26 minutos atrás, Asturias disse:

Hoje fui testar as compras na prime shop e estou com o seguinte erro. Quando confirmo a compra ele está parando o painel.

Link do painel

usuário: diogojdm
senha: diogojdm

[04-Sep-2022 17:02:53 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 1 in /home/triadepr/shield/painel/engine/classes/GameServer.php:1139
Stack trace:
#0 /home/triadepr/shield/painel/engine/classes/GameServer.php(1139): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /home/triadepr/shield/painel/engine/classes/GameServer.php(1080): ICPNetworks\GameServer->sendItem('9911', '50', '0', 'INVENTORY', '268477762', true, NULL, false)
#2 /home/triadepr/shield/painel/engine/post.php(228): ICPNetworks\GameServer->buyItem('29', '268477762', 'diogojdm', false)
#3 /home/triadepr/shield/painel/engine/module_template.php(52): require_once('/home/triadepr/...')
#4 /home/triadepr/shield/painel/index.php(37): require_once('/home/triadepr/...')
#5 {main}
  thrown in /home/triadepr/shield/painel/engine/classes/GameServer.php on line 1139

Isso é erro no código, provavelmente algum erro de edição em alguma query.

Link para o comentário

14 minutos atrás, Ivan Pires disse:

Não alterei nenhuma query, mas posso ter cagado alguma coisa no meio de tanta alteração. Vou revisar.

Todos os dias eu aprendo que até hoje eu não aprendi nada!

Link para o comentário

38 minutos atrás, Ivan Pires disse:

diogojdm
diogojdm

http://20.226.111.114:8080/

Continua com o mesmo erro. Mesmo com o painel 100% original

Editado por Asturias

Link para o comentário

13 minutos atrás, Ivan Pires disse:

Ta usando qual projeto?

LUCERA, fiz uns testes, e aparentemente acontece apenas com a adição de itens, os itens retail da crônica está ok, vou fazer mais uns testes, pode ser algum erro ao adicionar eles na SQL icp_icons.

13 minutos atrás, Ivan Pires disse:

Ta usando qual projeto?

O painel só aceita a venda na Prime shop de Armors, Weapons and Jewels. Os demais itens mesmo a famosa 4037 Coin of Luck da o erro ao comprar. (No caso a moeda donate custom não consigo comercializar no painel)

Editado por Asturias

Link para o comentário

15 minutos atrás, Asturias disse:

LUCERA, fiz uns testes, e aparentemente acontece apenas com a adição de itens, os itens retail da crônica está ok, vou fazer mais uns testes, pode ser algum erro ao adicionar eles na SQL icp_icons.

O painel só aceita a venda na Prime shop de Armors, Weapons and Jewels. Os demais itens mesmo a famosa 4037 Coin of Luck da o erro ao comprar. (No caso a moeda donate custom não consigo comercializar no painel)

Coloquei a COIN como WEAPON no icp_icons e aí funcionou normal.

O Problema é que ele não fica como estackable no inventário do personagem, entendi o por que limita. Teria que criar uma query de ALTER TABLE pra adicionar a quantidade caso o player já tenha, SE eu tiver 10 coins e comprar mais 10 coins, vou ter 2 slots com 10 coins na bag e não 1 slot com 20 coins.

Editado por Asturias

Link para o comentário

Esse é o resultado das compras. Mas isso é fácilmente remediável, é mais pra próxima atualização ter mais opções na prime shop;

kkkk

image.png.71c0a883652d0c64a3883ac52d9caba0.png

Link para o comentário

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Visitante
Responder

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Processando...
  • Registre-se

Faça parte da maior e  mais antigas comunidades sobre Lineage2 da América Latina.

• Patrocinadores

• Quem Está Navegando

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Conteúdo Similar

• Teria como fazer do dusk shield e do zombie shield dessa maneira?     Teria como fazer do dusk shield e do zombie shield dessa maneira?     Teria como fazer do dusk shield e do zombie shield dessa maneira?     Teria como fazer do dusk shield e do zombie shield dessa maneira?     Teria como fazer do dusk shield e do zombie shield dessa maneira?     Teria como fazer do dusk shield e do zombie shield dessa maneira?    
    • muchas gracias muy lindos NPC 🙂
    • relaxa jovem gafanhoto, testa as quests. e posTa os erros indesejaveis.  
    • Se alguém pudesse me ensinar como codificar as missões, eu ficaria feliz em fazer isso sozinho ou pelo menos ajudar. Eu realmente quero jogar em um servidor onde todas as quests funcionem bem e melhor ainda se você puder fazer quests customizadas!
    • mas no interlude, nem todas as quests de class,  vai mostrar onde tem que ir, ate o reborn nao mostrava quando era interlude, só mostrou depois que eles colocaram client classic pra rodar, e ficou melhor ainda quando virou hellbound em diante, mas ha sim alguma chance de modificar isso direto no script para fazer igualmente, só basta te um pouco de paciencia e persistencia exato
    • 408_PathToElvenwizard dá Orion eu tive que mexer tbm, até modifiquei e consegui deixar ela igual do Classic, com a seta e a marcação no mapa. (não retail IL) Dá pra importar py de várias revs, o foda é que não da regular as quest py através do debug em tempo real, pelo menos eu não consegui rsrs
    • Hasta el momento todas las QUESTS son completables si te guias con un tutorial de youtube. El problema es que tienen bugs de locacion y de subquests que no avanzan o no te marcan correctamente a donde ir en el mapa, cosa que en Retail si se ve como corresponde.
    • estranho, mas pelo menos a galera nunca reclamo das quests quando tinha aberto 5x, geral fez class primeira e segunda job, poucos que compraram a class
    • en RUSaCis-3.5 data pack, las Quests estan en formato .java y son diferentes a como estan redactadas en jOrion y jFrozen 1.5 (ProyectX) package net.sf.l2j.gameserver.scripting.quest; import net.sf.l2j.commons.random.Rnd; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.enums.Paperdoll; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.enums.QuestStatus; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.enums.actors.ClassId; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.Creature; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.Npc; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.Player; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.serverpackets.SocialAction; import net.sf.l2j.gameserver.scripting.QuestState; public class Q224_TestOfSagittarius extends SecondClassQuest { private static final String QUEST_NAME = "Q224_TestOfSagittarius"; // Items private static final int BERNARD_INTRODUCTION = 3294; private static final int HAMIL_LETTER_1 = 3295; private static final int HAMIL_LETTER_2 = 3296; private static final int HAMIL_LETTER_3 = 3297; private static final int HUNTER_RUNE_1 = 3298; private static final int HUNTER_RUNE_2 = 3299; private static final int TALISMAN_OF_KADESH = 3300; private static final int TALISMAN_OF_SNAKE = 3301; private static final int MITHRIL_CLIP = 3302; private static final int STAKATO_CHITIN = 3303; private static final int REINFORCED_BOWSTRING = 3304; private static final int MANASHEN_HORN = 3305; private static final int BLOOD_OF_LIZARDMAN = 3306; private static final int CRESCENT_MOON_BOW = 3028; private static final int WOODEN_ARROW = 17; // Rewards private static final int MARK_OF_SAGITTARIUS = 3293; // NPCs private static final int BERNARD = 30702; private static final int HAMIL = 30626; private static final int SIR_ARON_TANFORD = 30653; private static final int VOKIAN = 30514; private static final int GAUEN = 30717; // Monsters private static final int ANT = 20079; private static final int ANT_CAPTAIN = 20080; private static final int ANT_OVERSEER = 20081; private static final int ANT_RECRUIT = 20082; private static final int ANT_PATROL = 20084; private static final int ANT_GUARD = 20086; private static final int NOBLE_ANT = 20089; private static final int NOBLE_ANT_LEADER = 20090; private static final int BREKA_ORC_SHAMAN = 20269; private static final int BREKA_ORC_OVERLORD = 20270; private static final int MARSH_STAKATO_WORKER = 20230; private static final int MARSH_STAKATO_SOLDIER = 20232; private static final int MARSH_STAKATO_DRONE = 20234; private static final int MARSH_SPIDER = 20233; private static final int ROAD_SCAVENGER = 20551; private static final int MANASHEN_GARGOYLE = 20563; private static final int LETO_LIZARDMAN = 20577; private static final int LETO_LIZARDMAN_ARCHER = 20578; private static final int LETO_LIZARDMAN_SOLDIER = 20579; private static final int LETO_LIZARDMAN_WARRIOR = 20580; private static final int LETO_LIZARDMAN_SHAMAN = 20581; private static final int LETO_LIZARDMAN_OVERLORD = 20582; private static final int SERPENT_DEMON_KADESH = 27090; public Q224_TestOfSagittarius() { super(224, "Test Of Sagittarius"); setItemsIds(BERNARD_INTRODUCTION, HAMIL_LETTER_1, HAMIL_LETTER_2, HAMIL_LETTER_3, HUNTER_RUNE_1, HUNTER_RUNE_2, TALISMAN_OF_KADESH, TALISMAN_OF_SNAKE, MITHRIL_CLIP, STAKATO_CHITIN, REINFORCED_BOWSTRING, MANASHEN_HORN, BLOOD_OF_LIZARDMAN, CRESCENT_MOON_BOW); addQuestStart(BERNARD); addTalkId(BERNARD, HAMIL, SIR_ARON_TANFORD, VOKIAN, GAUEN); addMyDying(ANT, ANT_CAPTAIN, ANT_OVERSEER, ANT_RECRUIT, ANT_PATROL, ANT_GUARD, NOBLE_ANT, NOBLE_ANT_LEADER, BREKA_ORC_SHAMAN, BREKA_ORC_OVERLORD, MARSH_STAKATO_WORKER, MARSH_STAKATO_SOLDIER, MARSH_STAKATO_DRONE, MARSH_SPIDER, ROAD_SCAVENGER, MANASHEN_GARGOYLE, LETO_LIZARDMAN, LETO_LIZARDMAN_ARCHER, LETO_LIZARDMAN_SOLDIER, LETO_LIZARDMAN_WARRIOR, LETO_LIZARDMAN_SHAMAN, LETO_LIZARDMAN_OVERLORD, SERPENT_DEMON_KADESH); } @Override public String onAdvEvent(String event, Npc npc, Player player) { String htmltext = event; QuestState st = player.getQuestList().getQuestState(QUEST_NAME); if (st == null) return htmltext; // BERNARD if (event.equalsIgnoreCase("30702-04.htm")) { st.setState(QuestStatus.STARTED); st.setCond(1); playSound(player, SOUND_ACCEPT); giveItems(player, BERNARD_INTRODUCTION, 1); if (giveDimensionalDiamonds39(player)) htmltext = "30702-04a.htm"; } // HAMIL else if (event.equalsIgnoreCase("30626-03.htm")) { st.setCond(2); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, BERNARD_INTRODUCTION, 1); giveItems(player, HAMIL_LETTER_1, 1); } else if (event.equalsIgnoreCase("30626-07.htm")) { st.setCond(5); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, HUNTER_RUNE_1, 10); giveItems(player, HAMIL_LETTER_2, 1); } // SIR_ARON_TANFORD else if (event.equalsIgnoreCase("30653-02.htm")) { st.setCond(3); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, HAMIL_LETTER_1, 1); } // VOKIAN else if (event.equalsIgnoreCase("30514-02.htm")) { st.setCond(6); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, HAMIL_LETTER_2, 1); } return htmltext; } @Override public String onTalk(Npc npc, Player player) { String htmltext = getNoQuestMsg(); QuestState st = player.getQuestList().getQuestState(QUEST_NAME); if (st == null) return htmltext; switch (st.getState()) { case CREATED: if (player.getClassId() != ClassId.ROGUE && player.getClassId() != ClassId.ELVEN_SCOUT && player.getClassId() != ClassId.ASSASSIN) htmltext = "30702-02.htm"; else if (player.getStatus().getLevel() < 39) htmltext = "30702-01.htm"; else htmltext = "30702-03.htm"; break; case STARTED: int cond = st.getCond(); switch (npc.getNpcId()) { case BERNARD: htmltext = "30702-05.htm"; break; case HAMIL: if (cond == 1) htmltext = "30626-01.htm"; else if (cond == 2 || cond == 3) htmltext = "30626-04.htm"; else if (cond == 4) htmltext = "30626-05.htm"; else if (cond > 4 && cond < 8) htmltext = "30626-08.htm"; else if (cond == 8) { htmltext = "30626-09.htm"; st.setCond(9); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, HUNTER_RUNE_2, 10); giveItems(player, HAMIL_LETTER_3, 1); } else if (cond > 8 && cond < 12) htmltext = "30626-10.htm"; else if (cond == 12) { htmltext = "30626-11.htm"; st.setCond(13); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); } else if (cond == 13) htmltext = "30626-12.htm"; else if (cond == 14) { htmltext = "30626-13.htm"; takeItems(player, BLOOD_OF_LIZARDMAN, -1); takeItems(player, CRESCENT_MOON_BOW, 1); takeItems(player, TALISMAN_OF_KADESH, 1); giveItems(player, MARK_OF_SAGITTARIUS, 1); rewardExpAndSp(player, 54726, 20250); player.broadcastPacket(new SocialAction(player, 3)); playSound(player, SOUND_FINISH); st.exitQuest(false); } break; case SIR_ARON_TANFORD: if (cond == 2) htmltext = "30653-01.htm"; else if (cond > 2) htmltext = "30653-03.htm"; break; case VOKIAN: if (cond == 5) htmltext = "30514-01.htm"; else if (cond == 6) htmltext = "30514-03.htm"; else if (cond == 7) { htmltext = "30514-04.htm"; st.setCond(8); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, TALISMAN_OF_SNAKE, 1); } else if (cond > 7) htmltext = "30514-05.htm"; break; case GAUEN: if (cond == 9) { htmltext = "30717-01.htm"; st.setCond(10); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, HAMIL_LETTER_3, 1); } else if (cond == 10) htmltext = "30717-03.htm"; else if (cond == 11) { htmltext = "30717-02.htm"; st.setCond(12); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); takeItems(player, MANASHEN_HORN, 1); takeItems(player, MITHRIL_CLIP, 1); takeItems(player, REINFORCED_BOWSTRING, 1); takeItems(player, STAKATO_CHITIN, 1); giveItems(player, CRESCENT_MOON_BOW, 1); giveItems(player, WOODEN_ARROW, 10); } else if (cond > 11) htmltext = "30717-04.htm"; break; } break; case COMPLETED: htmltext = getAlreadyCompletedMsg(); break; } return htmltext; } @Override public void onMyDying(Npc npc, Creature killer) { final Player player = killer.getActingPlayer(); final QuestState st = checkPlayerState(player, npc, QuestStatus.STARTED); if (st == null) return; switch (npc.getNpcId()) { case ANT: case ANT_CAPTAIN: case ANT_OVERSEER: case ANT_RECRUIT: case ANT_PATROL: case ANT_GUARD: case NOBLE_ANT: case NOBLE_ANT_LEADER: if (st.getCond() == 3 && dropItems(player, HUNTER_RUNE_1, 1, 10, 500000)) st.setCond(4); break; case BREKA_ORC_SHAMAN: case BREKA_ORC_OVERLORD: if (st.getCond() == 6 && dropItems(player, HUNTER_RUNE_2, 1, 10, 500000)) { st.setCond(7); giveItems(player, TALISMAN_OF_SNAKE, 1); } break; case MARSH_STAKATO_WORKER: case MARSH_STAKATO_SOLDIER: case MARSH_STAKATO_DRONE: if (st.getCond() == 10 && dropItems(player, STAKATO_CHITIN, 1, 1, 100000) && player.getInventory().hasItems(MANASHEN_HORN, MITHRIL_CLIP, REINFORCED_BOWSTRING)) st.setCond(11); break; case MARSH_SPIDER: if (st.getCond() == 10 && dropItems(player, REINFORCED_BOWSTRING, 1, 1, 100000) && player.getInventory().hasItems(MANASHEN_HORN, MITHRIL_CLIP, STAKATO_CHITIN)) st.setCond(11); break; case ROAD_SCAVENGER: if (st.getCond() == 10 && dropItems(player, MITHRIL_CLIP, 1, 1, 100000) && player.getInventory().hasItems(MANASHEN_HORN, REINFORCED_BOWSTRING, STAKATO_CHITIN)) st.setCond(11); break; case MANASHEN_GARGOYLE: if (st.getCond() == 10 && dropItems(player, MANASHEN_HORN, 1, 1, 100000) && player.getInventory().hasItems(REINFORCED_BOWSTRING, MITHRIL_CLIP, STAKATO_CHITIN)) st.setCond(11); break; case LETO_LIZARDMAN: case LETO_LIZARDMAN_ARCHER: case LETO_LIZARDMAN_SOLDIER: case LETO_LIZARDMAN_WARRIOR: case LETO_LIZARDMAN_SHAMAN: case LETO_LIZARDMAN_OVERLORD: if (st.getCond() == 13) { if (((player.getInventory().getItemCount(BLOOD_OF_LIZARDMAN) - 120) * 5) > Rnd.get(100)) { playSound(player, SOUND_BEFORE_BATTLE); takeItems(player, BLOOD_OF_LIZARDMAN, -1); addSpawn(SERPENT_DEMON_KADESH, player, false, 300000, true); } else dropItemsAlways(player, BLOOD_OF_LIZARDMAN, 1, 0); } break; case SERPENT_DEMON_KADESH: if (st.getCond() == 13) { if (player.getInventory().getItemIdFrom(Paperdoll.RHAND) == CRESCENT_MOON_BOW) { st.setCond(14); playSound(player, SOUND_MIDDLE); giveItems(player, TALISMAN_OF_KADESH, 1); } else addSpawn(SERPENT_DEMON_KADESH, player, false, 300000, true); } break; } } }  
  • Criar Novo...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.