Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Looking for GM's and Testers - Aden Server x3

Posts recomendados

Project Senses:

Full name: Johnnie B

Server Information: Battle Chronicle Server, XP: 3x, SP: 3x, DROP: 3x. Good day guys and girls. We are about to open a new L2 server in the latest Essense(Aden) content. We are looking for people to test the server and tell us what it needed to fix in order to supply a smooth gaming experience. We give every item in game to help you accomplish your test.

Desired positions and number of vacancies: I don't want any admin. I want 5 gms and 2 of them will be responsible for staying online in-game serving the players, the other 3 will still be discussed their functions.

Interests and Benefits: I have already dedicated, I want someone who has experience in java and l2 in general. There will be division of server profits. Each one will win for the effort.

Current team: [ADM]localhost, [ADM]barbarela, [ADM]jorfan and [GM]ShAmAn.

Additional Information : I want to build the best server ever. I don't want it to be just any little server, I want a cool site, something with good gameplay, organized and so on. I'm 18 years old and I don't care about the age of my team members, as long as there is maturity above all else. I want people who are worthy of my trust and I want them to reciprocate that trust and so on.

BATTLE CHRONICLE, LINEAGE II ADEN X3
Enjoy the new PvP and PvE content in Project Senses!
https://www.projectsenses.club/

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

On 3/6/2022 at 4:04 PM, Project Senses said:

Project Senses:

Server Information: Battle Chronicle Server, XP: 3x, SP: 3x, DROP: 3x. Good day guys and girls. We are about to open a new L2 server in the latest Essense(Aden) content. We are looking for people to test the server and tell us what it needed to fix in order to supply a smooth gaming experience. We give every item in game to help you accomplish your test.

Desired positions and number of vacancies: I don't want any admin. I want 5 gms and 2 of them will be responsible for staying online in-game serving the players, the other 3 will still be discussed their functions.

Interests and Benefits: I have already dedicated, I want someone who has experience in java and l2 in general. There will be division of server profits. Each one will win for the effort.

Additional Information : I want to build the best server ever. I don't want it to be just any little server, I want a cool site, something with good gameplay, organized and so on. I'm 18 years old and I don't care about the age of my team members, as long as there is maturity above all else. I want people who are worthy of my trust and I want them to reciprocate that trust and so on.

Do you have any Discord for talking? 

Link para o comentário

• 5 months later...
Em 06/03/2022 at 14:04, Project Senses disse:

Project Senses:

I'm interested, can we discuss this on Discord?

Link para o comentário

• Criar Novo...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.