Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Need help adding *.psk in *.UKX

Ikarus88

Pergunta

Good time of day. There is such a task, need to learn how to open UTX files and correctly transfer mesh files of fluff to another UKX file.
To start, I run the umodel program and export the LineageAccessory.ukx file with the help of the command in the auto file.bat """ umodel -path=E:\l2tool\umodel\umodel.exe -export LineageAccessory.ukx """ . After I pull files from the folder, any of those that were already in the interlude client, I do not complicate the situation, everything is the same so available in the client, for example, a Santa hat file with horns, FDarkElf_santas_antler_m002_a.psk, I pull out 14 such files for one Santa hat for all races.
Next, I launch unreal editor, insert all 14 pieces using the Mesh import method into the same file, only rename all files to the following form FDarkElf_santas_antler_m002222_a.psk, (in the screenshot, the newly added files are yellow) so that they do not replace the original ones. And I also copy and paste Mesh properties, (in the screenshot on the right in Unreal editors) a U-turn and so on, all the same
And so I save the file LineageAccessory.ukx, and throw it into the animations folder, in the armorgroup I change only the difference in the names 002222_a and everything remains the same, textures and so on, I run it but it doesn't work, Everything that changes when dressing the hat is only the hairstyle of the character. What's the matter, maybe there are special settings that are hard to find in the editor, tell the guys, share your experience with mistakes.
Here I found one Unreal editor without patches without anything, it seems to open everything that comes across without distillation, and IT and Gracia final chronicles, but I haven't achieved any sense from it yet.
In the photo you can see that the added things open with a yellow grid, that's all the hemorrhoids like the same thing pulled out of the same file, not from third-party chronicles, and added back to the same file and does not plow shit
Adding a link to Umodel and Unreal editor
I got rid of the problem with the yellow grid by deleting the LOD positions and pressing the LOD button, specifying MSM_SinglePiece, but this did not help, the thing turns red but still not defined in the client, only the hairstyle of the character still changes. It's strange that this is so, because the skeletal files are the same from the same file LineageAccessory.ukx
I attach to the topic links to Unreal Umodel + Extractor Bat and a folder with skeletal

O conteúdo está oculto, favor efetuar login ou se cadastrar!
 Umodel

Unreal_editor

Santa_cap

Shot00009.jpg

Shot00010.jpg

223 (2).png

223 (3).png

223 (4).png

223 (5).png

223 (6).png

Editado por Ikarus88
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

1 resposta a esta questão