4. NEWS SYSTEM

5. THEME SYSTEM

6. USER CONTROL PANEL

7. ADMIN CONTROL PANEL

8. DEFAULT THEME

10. CONTACT DETAILS

line-png-16823.png

1. INTRODUCTION

As the title of this topic says "THE LINEAGE 2 CMS THAT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD„ - Why do you think we used this slogan for our product?
Lineage 2 has like zero CMS support, as far as I know there is only one CMS out there that is called "MMOweb" which costs a quiet a lot money in long term, or even a monthly subscription is required as I recall right. (Please correct me if I am wrong)

But that's exactly why me and my team decided to make a Content Management System. Because it's definitely needed. Without any monthly subscription fee, just simply an one time purchase and it's yours - with lifetime updates and more. For an affordable price, more on that later in this presentation.

line-png-16823.png

2. FEATURE LIST

We have a list of various features we have thought of would be perfect to start with. This list can change anytime since the CMS is still in development.

But as of right now the features I will list up now are definitely coming and will be including in the first released version.

• Pagination System
  • News System
  • Theme System
  • Scripts
  • User Control Panel
  • Admin Control Panel
  • Default Theme

I will describe one each of those features detailed throughout this topic.

line-png-16823.png

3. PAGINATION SYSTEM

You will be able to post new pages that will also be applied to the Navbar. Lets say you make a new page called "features". Then there will be a new page created with the same header and a new Navbar Item. This can be created in the Admin Control Panel. Right, no more FTP -> New File -> features.php.. Everything is automated now.

line-png-16823.png

4. NEWS SYSTEM

News can be also created in the Admin Control Panel. You will be able to create news posts with an including WYSIWYG Editor. News posts will be displayed on the front page of your website.

news.png

line-png-16823.png

5. THEME SYSTEM

HeavenCMS will be able to change it's default theme with our in house built theme changing framework. You can change to any theme that you have purchased that was created by the community or our design department.

theme.jpg

line-png-16823.png

6. USER CONTROL PANEL

Our content management system has a built-in User Control Panel where your players can manage their character and arrange servers growth. You can top up your account with Donate Points, earn Vote Points, those can be spent on the Store too.

discover-image.jpg

line-png-16823.png

7. ADMIN CONTROL PANEL

We think that an built-in admin panel is the best method to moderate your website for your players. You will be able to have insight and monitor your server statistics, add pages, observe donations and add vote methods and much more..

admincp.png

line-png-16823.png

8. DEFAULT THEME

Remember, this is the default theme that comes with HeavenCMS. If the community or your desired designer has a theme designed for you, he will be able to adapt it to our CMS so you can upload and use your theme with HeavenCMS.

line-png-16823.png

wxIPX0f.png

line-png-16823.png

10. CONTACT DETAILS

The best way to reach out to us is at our community forums. So we highly suggest to check that out if you are interested in following the development process about HeavenCMS.

Landing Page: 

O conteúdo está oculto, favor efetuar login ou se cadastrar!

Development Community: 

O conteúdo está oculto, favor efetuar login ou se cadastrar!

Editado por splicho
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites