Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

(BUILD) L2JMobius Premium Compiled Daily

Posts recomendados

Hello, I am sharing L2JMobius Premium Compiled Builds (I do compile them daily).

O conteúdo está oculto, favor efetuar login ou se cadastrar!

If somebody needs an other version not listed, ask. Don't be Shy 🙂

Suggestions are welcome, please enjoy!

Editado por L2-Windows
Atualizado
  • Gostei 2
  • Amei 4
  • Obrigado 1

~.~

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

1 hora atrás, GoDofAdeN disse:

Olá, estou compartilhando L2JMobius Premium Compiled Builds (eu os compilo diariamente).

Se alguém precisar de uma outra versão não listada, pergunte. Não seja tímido🙂

Aceito sugestões, aproveite!

Thanks for sharing these beautiful files with us, you mentioned in the post that if you want other versions, just ask?
do you have the premium versions, C6 and H5, or fafurion back

Link para o comentário

8 hours ago, Marean said:

can you post source too 

I cant, sorry

17 hours ago, MundvayneHELLBOY said:

Thanks for sharing these beautiful files with us, you mentioned in the post that if you want other versions, just ask?
do you have the premium versions, C6 and H5, or fafurion back

Yes, next round will have them all.

~.~

Link para o comentário

1 hora atrás, GoDofAdeN disse:

Repository Updated, added all L2JMobius Projects. It will be for a limited time with all those repos, since I will mantain only the most wanted and actual ones.
Enjoy!

Hello, do you have the Client and System Assassin?
And there is a small error in the Assassin rev, there is no option to create the assassin class.

Link para o comentário

3 horas atrás, GoDofAdeN disse:

Repositório atualizado, adicionados todos os projetos L2JMobius. Será por tempo limitado com todos esses repos, pois manterei apenas os mais procurados e atuais.
Aproveitar!

I can't believe that all these versions are premium, is it really serious? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Link para o comentário

2 hours ago, =ADM.SPITE= said:

Hello, do you have the Client and System Assassin?
And there is a small error in the Assassin rev, there is no option to create the assassin class.

Hi, please use the readme.txt file inside the Assassin release to get the right client and system. it needs to be 418 EU. The assassin class creation works great, tried myself.

3mDAXdS.jpeg

21 minutes ago, MundvayneHELLBOY said:

I can't believe that all these versions are premium, is it really serious? KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Yes, they are all premium, enjoy!

Editado por GoDofAdeN

~.~

Link para o comentário

2 horas atrás, GoDofAdeN disse:

Hi, please use the readme.txt file inside the Assassin release to get the right client and system. it needs to be 418 EU. The assassin class creation works great, tried myself.

Yes, they are all premium, enjoy!

Nice Thank You. Downloading

Link para o comentário

This share was possible because I reverse engineered a dude who was a real and innocent client of l2jmobius.

i will share shortly what is left on the victim computer (Sources of l2jmobius). there arent full of them, just saying. (Assassin present!)

I feel sorry for the dude, because of me, he lost access on l2jmobius and he dont know how that happened.

Life goes on!

~.~

Link para o comentário

3 minutos atrás, GoDofAdeN disse:

This share was possible because I reverse engineered a dude who was a real and innocent client of l2jmobius.

i will share shortly what is left on the victim computer (Sources of l2jmobius). there arent full of them, just saying. (Assassin present!)

I feel sorry for the dude, because of me, he lost access on l2jmobius and he dont know how that happened.

Life goes on!

let's wait about this post

Link para o comentário

Visitante
Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.

• Criar Novo...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.