Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

[SD] Element Shield

Maycom

Posts recomendados

tKyOC.png

Npr24.jpg

O conteúdo está oculto, favor efetuar login ou se cadastrar!

Creditos: Secret Developer's (CymBals, SHEV, Maycom e WariinG)

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Shuur...

O Shield ficou melhor do que eu esperava. Ele ta grande, imagina se eu te mandasse a UKX maior? Parabéns discípulo, continue firme no seu treinamento :)

Instagram | Twitter | YouTube 

bWhRF.png

2011 - 2024

Link para o comentário

• 11 years later...

Olá, seu tópico se encontra com um ou mais links offline. Caso ainda possua o conteúdo, favor postar aqui mesmo no tópico ou mandar MP para algum staff que estaremos normalizando o tópico.

Grato pela atenção!

Um mundo de diversão no Lineage 2

https://www.primeworld.com.br

Discord: Em breve

Comunidade brasileira de Lineage. Interlude Remastered / High Five / Essence 

Classes remasterizadas, sistemas únicos, diversão garantida.

Link para o comentário

• 1 year later...

Hello! I want to express my gratitude for sharing the link to the [SD] Element Shield topic on L2JBrasil. After going through the content, I can feel the passion and admiration conveyed by the community members regarding the Shield. The collaborative efforts and camaraderie exhibited within the community are truly praiseworthy. It's inspiring to witness such a 

O conteúdo está oculto, favor efetuar login ou se cadastrar!
and thriving community dedicated to Lineage 2. If you have any queries or wish to engage in further discussions about the Shield or any other Lineage 2-related topics, I'm here to assist you. Feel free to share your thoughts, and I'll provide a unique and engaging response. Remember, a vibrant and supportive community is built on strong connections and interactions among its members. Let's continue fostering this wonderful environment together. Looking forward to hearing from you! Best regards, [Your Name]

Link para o comentário